or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2721  

post #40801 of 117677
fuji: as i recall yours is an XXL? this is a medium and i kopped it from a consignment in ny that also has a ebay store, marked as nwot (which it does seem to be)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
was that the tf that was just on ebay?? Anyway, it's too big for you, I might consider taking it off your hands
yeah it is - i know you posted about it in the should-kop thread. why didn't you kop in the first place? it's an M and your size is 39 so pretty close?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
I like the oversized look. Probably helps because that knit looks spectacular
lol thanks linkin. sometimes i wish it was even larger - then perhaps i can wear it as a trench or try the yohji looks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #40802 of 117677
its 70F today!

post #40803 of 117677
Where's that gingham shirt from mellow?
post #40804 of 117677
I don't know or care if this word is frowned upon on SF but that looks really cute MF. just can't think of any other way to describe it haha edit: fucking iPhone keyboard
post #40805 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
sometimes i wish it was even larger - then perhaps i can wear it as a trench or try the yohji looks
The knit reminds me of the stuff Conference of Birds put out before it disappeared into the aether

post #40806 of 117677

post #40807 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post


I love this shirt.
Did you say where those shorts were from?
post #40808 of 117677


Made some shorts and dressed preppy as fuck today.Didn't actually wear this out of the house today, just posting for funzies because its very different then what I wear everyday.
post #40809 of 117677
kind of great.
post #40810 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post

Very nice shirt.
post #40811 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post


Made some shorts and dressed preppy as fuck today.Didn't actually wear this out of the house today, just posting for funzies because its very different then what I wear everyday.

post #40812 of 117677
Slack -> haha, again great. What shirt?
post #40813 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by roryben View Post
I love this shirt. Did you say where those shorts were from?
They're w+h west point chino shorts in brown - thank you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post
Slack -> haha, again great. What shirt?
Thanks! Gant Rugger is the shirt. Really is a great one for the spring..
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
Very nice shirt.
Thanks!
post #40814 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post

of course it's quite possible that even knowing the intentions behind it my fit still looks like someone who doesn't know how to properly size her clothes - in which case suggestions for alternative oversized looks would be appreciated.

wat?
post #40815 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
As to long posts quoting past fits, I only log on once or twice a day, and there's generally been quite a few fits in between (especially as I frequently log on when half the board is asleep for some strange reason). If you don't like them skip them - the scroll bar is pretty easy to use.

Don't mind that comment, I'm sure everyone appreciates the insight and feedback you provide, keep it up!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread