or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2719  

post #40771 of 117670
im becoming a big fan of saelan...

boring shot...

new gitman poplin/oxford mashup and black w+h chambray shorts (first time actually wearing shorts this year... )

post #40772 of 117670
I like that alot slack! Enjoy your take on summer fits a lot. Might need to get myself a pair of those W+H shorts. if I can find them anywhere.
post #40773 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post
I like that alot slack! Enjoy your take on summer fits a lot. Might need to get myself a pair of those W+H shorts. if I can find them anywhere.
Thanks Knisse! p.s. - that shot was from yesterday evening... Hoping to see some Easter fits today... - got my pastels ready!! ))
post #40774 of 117670

tf cardi (2 sizes big lol)
spurr tee, i don't think it fits the color palette but i've ran out of clean tees
kmw
ps ricard
post #40775 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
OPP?

Yeah you know me!
post #40776 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
tf cardi (2 sizes big lol)
spurr tee, i don't think it fits the color palette but i've ran out of clean tees
kmw
ps ricard

It comes off a bit heavy, oversized cardigan and those boots doesnt go well together in my opinion. I would consider selling it, i know its TF but that doesnt make it perfect.
post #40777 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
im becoming a big fan of saelan...

boring shot...

new gitman poplin/oxford mashup and black w+h chambray shorts (first time actually wearing shorts this year... )

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks good. I must sort out some shorts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tf cardi (2 sizes big lol)
spurr tee, i don't think it fits the color palette but i've ran out of clean tees
kmw
ps ricard
TBH the cardi looks much too big. I take it NY isn't quite as warm as it is here either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
Yeah you know me!

Sorry I've lost the plot...
post #40778 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Sorry I've lost the plot...

It's a song, Manofkent. It's an older rap song so perhaps there is a genre discrepancy.
post #40779 of 117670
Today's fit. If you're unlucky you'll get another tomorrow then it's back to work & MC for a few days...



Universal Works
Universal Works
Creep
Thorogood
post #40780 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
It's a song, Manofkent. It's an older rap song so perhaps there is a genre discrepancy.

Rap largely passed me by... now anything from classic Blue Note releases (still semi tempted by Uniqlo's album T's), wierd 60's stuff, early English metal, dodgy prog rock and I might get it
post #40781 of 117670
nice stuff mok.

stazy and briza looking awesome.
post #40782 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
very clean, snake. I often think you'd look good in some sharper boots, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
No, the opposite of rick combats - I'm not sure, something with a less pronounced toe. Maybe even margiela, although that probably isn't really your style.

howsabout these? they are sold out, so dont get your hope up
http://www.ln-cc.com/damir-doma/dami...t/dam030black/
post #40783 of 117670
Thanks for the kind words ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy7 View Post
This is perfect crushing in a subtle way. How's the gelled fit, been eyeing that

I sized down 1 on the geller.
post #40784 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post
It comes off a bit heavy, oversized cardigan and those boots doesnt go well together in my opinion. I would consider selling it, i know its TF but that doesnt make it perfect.

idk, i'd ignore this
post #40785 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Rap largely passed me by... now anything from classic Blue Note releases (still semi tempted by Uniqlo's album T's), wierd 60's stuff, early English metal, dodgy prog rock and I might get it
OPP - other people's "way to call a cat a kitten" (5-letter word)
if you're female the last P is more difficult to describe. it's another 5-letter word that rhymes with "cleanest" and "meanest"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread