or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2649  

post #39721 of 117668
Josh that photoshop is OD, but solid fit, I'm into it. I'm really into Doublemonks right now myself ahaha.
post #39722 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
jkissi, second outfit is beast

Thanks a lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
Josh that photoshop is OD, but solid fit, I'm into it. I'm really into Doublemonks right now myself ahaha.

Yeah a bit exposed etc on purpose I let my friend Cleon do his thing with those particular shots.

Thanks though

hope all is well on your side
post #39723 of 117668
Yeah dude, you and I are overdue to hang out again, gotta grab lunch it's been too long. Still into the fit and photography is solid still.
post #39724 of 117668
Killer fit on the suit jkissi. Great fits for the spring season. Some people seem to struggle with seasonal transitions but you killed it.
post #39725 of 117668
Just wait for Sunday, your boy is gonna come in and fuck all your bitches.
post #39726 of 117668
dear mall brand haters: ex 1, j kissi that is all
post #39727 of 117668
had to edit that due to grammatical crimes committed on my part
post #39728 of 117668
J Kissi is an African American male with a perfect body and a highly skilled tailor. He'd look good in anything, but he'd look at best inside your mother.
post #39729 of 117668
True, its a little unfair.
post #39730 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfurey View Post
J Kissi is an African American male with a perfect body and a highly skilled tailor.

He'd look good in anything, but he'd look at best inside your mother.

homo?
post #39731 of 117668
Straight homo for J Kissi.
post #39732 of 117668
lol i fucked yer momz wearin head 2 toe j crew she showed me her secret wash
post #39733 of 117668
then i busted a baird mcnutt all over her face
post #39734 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post
lol i fucked yer momz wearin head 2 toe j crew she showed me her secret wash

Legit LOL over here.
post #39735 of 117668
bathroom fit, sorry about the lighting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread