or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2637  

post #39541 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
I would love to see Aeglus post even one outfit where everything is one size bigger. (aka actually fits him)

i don't do drapey fits well
post #39542 of 117668
fwiw i agree that many of your stuff just looks too small/tight.
post #39543 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by grit View Post
Mister Freedom Raleigh Denim Common Projects
This image is a work of art.
post #39544 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellshock View Post
Synth I enjoy the colors in this fit, but I especially enjoyed your last one: you totally looked ready to be taken advantage of.

irresistibly so! boy, you should see me on the weekend, never mind 8 am on a monday
post #39545 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by cez View Post


this is really bad, if only because it's trying quite hard to be fashionable but is an example of really poor execution. the jacket is an obvious imitation and just looks bizarre and while tight in the thighs can be good if you have the look for it, tight in the calf is pretty much never a good luck. seems so wannabe fashion bro. nothing personal. :\\
post #39546 of 117668
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
Come with me if you want to live.


extra shots depending on how hot it feels (zipped all the way jut to show I can, quite the feat with calf! also if I'm stuck somewhere at night since its still cold out here)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

money shot
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



What boots are these aeg?
post #39547 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


helmut lang
geller dip dye
kva combat trousers
kva
balenciaga lurex stuffs
want "milk" boots or those kva's that are grey/black and sold out at ssense. no one else seems to stock that colourway:/

want to like this. looks too much like an actual snow man. is the helmut jacket big, do you have a ton of layers under there, or is it just cut like that? This fit works in my head, proportions do not look good in the photo. I don't care about the bowlegged thing, probably doesn't look that way in real life and dudes are just looking for a reason to hate on the kva pants because they're cut different than people are used to/have cargo pockets etc bullshit reasons
post #39548 of 117668
Yeah hah! It does look pretty bulky up top. It could be the way I popped the collar. The jacket is a fw and I'm only wearing a sweatshirt under there. I'm still playing around with how I'd like to wear it, I'll try open/half open/diff collar positions. I'd likee to make it work. It's a 46, my size in most brands. I notieced the arms are not cut that slim in the bicep area. Time to get awoke
post #39549 of 117668
i imagine like most outfits it would benefit from being in motion as opposed to a forced pose?
post #39550 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
Yeah hah! It does look pretty bulky up top. It could be the way I popped the collar. The jacket is a fw and I'm only wearing a sweatshirt under there. I'm still playing around with how I'd like to wear it, I'll try open/half open/diff collar positions. I'd likee to make it work. It's a 46, my size in most brands. I notieced the arms are not cut that slim in the bicep area. Time to get awoke

Typing on a phone?
post #39551 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
want to like this. looks too much like an actual snow man.

laughed and choked on my food
post #39552 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
fwiw i agree that many of your stuff just looks too small/tight.
dunno about many, some stuff is but saying everything I own being one size too small is pretty obvious hyperbole
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPK View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




What boots are these aeg?
doc martens that I blacked out
post #39553 of 117668
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
fwiw i agree that many of your stuff just looks too small/tight.

cos−1
post #39554 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
why you guys like pants that make you look like a cross between a jodhpurs-wearing director from the 20s and a cowboy with rickets in space is beyond me

I LOLed in the library.
post #39555 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
but saying everything I own being one size too small is pretty obvious hyperbole

That doesn't sound like teger.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread