or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2499  

post #37471 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameBack View Post
What's wrong with rose?

It's teh ghey. I'm not talking about the cockgobbling way either.
post #37472 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
^ Still not on board with those jeans, but everything else looks fantastic.

+1, cut doesnt drape right(?) or go with a darker denim plus white ocbd

notwitit, you wanted some layering options for underneath?...silent is pretty good for gilt prices lol. some of there new f/w 2011 stuff will have asymmetrical hems iirc.
post #37473 of 117677
Quick fit pic of the "Bush" Pants, Yes, still have not cleaned mirror. Will Have new camera in soon though ASOS Scoop Neck T Stefanobi Sandals On a side note, I really need a light weight summer boot. Don't like the fit on these pants with painted GAT's.
post #37474 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Thursday supposed to be 86 degrees .
Blah blah. I need that weather back here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameBack View Post
Really making me wish I had kopped the collegiate when I had a chance. Not digging this red hat in any of the fits you've posted with it, though.
Collegiate is nice, kind of wishing I grabbed it off Gilt for the cheap too actually. Also don't like the red hat, but fits are good mellow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
^too matchy-matchy IMO.
Disagree with all the matchy matchy hate and I like this fit. However, would like to see some other shoes other than keds, maybe some bucks or a bit more substantial sneaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
lol. I'm pretty drunk. Here's the tank we jsut made for her cat: http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/l...yncdo1_500.jpg
LOL. This is so hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
^ Still not on board with those jeans, but everything else looks fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
+1, cut doesnt drape right(?) or go with a darker denim plus white ocbd
Were these for me? I know the jeans gets no love, but I like the change up now and again. I have slimmer jeans and darker denim and tons of other OCBDs, just not what I happened to be wearing on this day. I know the baggier washed jeans aren't everyone's taste though
post #37475 of 117677
Looks good SVB. Not crazy about the shoes in that fit, but I think that's the best shirt-fitwise I've seen from you so far.

TOJ bomber looks good tonio

Cat Tank is awesome
post #37476 of 117677
Yes collegiate jacket is nice, the sleeve is a bit long on me. Red hat will go when it's warmer.
post #37477 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post
It's teh ghey. I'm not talking about the cockgobbling way either.

Not really, unless you're referring to, like, the stereotype of rose from mid '70s, sweet Californian "blush" wines.

There are plenty of very dry, good roses out there. And also bias against sweet wines a priori is sort of dumb. It's not terribly hard to find good Riesling.
post #37478 of 117677
was joke, I agree with you and also like riesling
post #37479 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
Berlin, nice to see you! Looks good, nice silhuette on the jeans, great colors.
Thanks Bobo! You haven't posted a fit in ages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post
Yes collegiate jacket is nice, the sleeve is a bit long on me. Red hat will go when it's warmer.
I like the red. It, well, caps off the fit nicely IMO.
post #37480 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
was joke, I agree with you and also like riesling

ah, well in that case I suppose I've used up my internet pedant allotment for the month
post #37481 of 117677
Just the normal stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post
Quick fit pic of the "Bush" Pants,
good fit on the pants!
post #37482 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Thanks Bobo! You haven't posted a fit in ages.

I like the red. It, well, caps off the fit nicely IMO.

Thanks Berlin!
post #37483 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
notwitit, you wanted some layering options for underneath?...silent is pretty good for gilt prices lol. some of there new f/w 2011 stuff will have asymmetrical hems iirc.

Rad, thank! I'll keep an eye out. Silent's gotta be on a 30 to 45-day cycle on Gilt, so hopefully something will come up before long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
Were these for me? I know the jeans gets no love, but I like the change up now and again. I have slimmer jeans and darker denim and tons of other OCBDs, just not what I happened to be wearing on this day.

I know the baggier washed jeans aren't everyone's taste though

Yeah, that was for you. Seriously, though, outside of the bolded part, great fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
Just the normal stuff...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Are you seriously wearing the button that comes with that thing?
post #37484 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
Are you seriously wearing the button that comes with that thing?

Yep..the sun is kind of hitting it and making it prominent but it's really not all that crazy or hideous looking. Just a little silver pin. I'm going to take it off though. Just kept it on for the first time wearing it..
post #37485 of 117677
"good fit on the pants!" Good looking out on the fit details. I have to get one in Navy now. Great pants for summer, very lightweight
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread