or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 244  

post #3646 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
I'm not a hot man but I only work half the work day. I basically have 5+ hours of free time every day.
cmon, fishing for compliments? so you have 5 hours to spare? have you heard of spending quality time with your gf ? ...i am assuming
post #3647 of 117670
lawlz otter been out of the joint for two hours and is trolling at warp speed already.
post #3648 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
lawlz otter been out of the joint for two hours and is trolling at warp speed already.

my wife is still holding out, hopefully her sex ban ends this week

but i am going to play some mind games.....show no interest in sex

that always makes my wife suspicious haha

wife: ''what do you mean you are not interested in pleasuring me?

me: ''just not interested''

wife : '' maybe you need a check up, ill drive you to the doctor''

me : ''nah, i am feeling perfectly fine"
post #3649 of 117670
In the past three hours, this thread went from 'suck' to 'blow'.
post #3650 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
cmon, fishing for compliments?

so you have 5 hours to spare?

have you heard of spending quality time with your gf ? ...i am assuming

pretty hard to do that at work in the office

That 5 hours is part of my 8 hour work day. Basically teach 3-4 40 minute classes then spend the rest of the time in my office area. Not sure why they want me to stay but I'm not going to argue that I need to work during that whole time!
post #3651 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
In the past three hours, this thread went from 'suck' to 'blow'.

i bet you are the life of the party

i gather you want more inspiring fits, cmon, kentmoney is gone?
post #3652 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
pretty hard to do that at work in the office That 5 hours is part of my 8 hour work day. Basically teach 3-4 40 minute classes then spend the rest of the time in my office area. Not sure why they want me to stay but I'm not going to argue that I need to work during that whole time!
StyleForum: Dispelling the myth that teachers are underpaid since 2002.
post #3653 of 117670
i like otter, he's good for a laugh.
post #3654 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
But did you have to use your AK?

finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
lawlz otter been out of the joint for two hours and is trolling at warp speed already.

post #3655 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
that coat is pimp, wish I could pull off that stuff

Pull it off or no, I'd wear it if I owned it.
post #3656 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprehensible View Post
Pull it off or no, I'd wear it if I owned it.

You could play the Imperial Theme in your head nonstop as you go grocery shopping.
post #3657 of 117670
listi: what yohji coat is that? I guess it could be borderline costumey, depending on how you wear it, but you're not too far out there with this look. Though, I think you dress a bit too "sharp"/classic for that look, just as if you are wearing something similar to that MMM coat worn by someone (dlester?) a few pages back. I'd like to see this coat with a looser silhouette, with an untucked and less fitted white shirt and baggier pants. I guess more yohji in terms of the whole look, not just the coat. Seems to be a pretty cool and dramatic piece though, even though it's hard to tell in this picture when details and colors aren't really coming through. Where did you pick it up? Fabric composition?
post #3658 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
get much verbal abuse wearing this in kingston?
Nah, not really. Coat elicits a lot of comments. I've had someone say it looks like Dracula, someone say "Matrix much..." but most people actually seem to like it. My Kingston experience is Queen's though, and also mostly science kids (who dress awfully, for the most part.) I'm interested in seeing how my dress sense will fly this summer, because I'm probably going to be living with my parents in Pennsylvania (never thought I'd live with them again, but never thought the economy would be so bad that it'd be the only place I could get a job...) Thanks for compliments, people who liked it. Xenox actually posted it in the cool ebay shit thread edit@asobu: Y's AW2004 RTW, on ebay for a song. It's Rayon, it IS borderline costumey, and sometimes fans out behind me in the wind, but I'm okay with that. I'll get a better picture of it sometime.
post #3659 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
lawlz otter been out of the joint for two hours and is trolling at warp speed already.

^ lol

I refreshed, saw 6 new pages and my first thought actually was, "I bet Otter's back".
post #3660 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
Nah, not really. Coat elicits a lot of comments. I've had someone say it looks like Dracula, someone say "Matrix much..." but most people actually seem to like it. My Kingston experience is Queen's though, and also mostly science kids (who dress awfully, for the most part.) I'm interested in seeing how my dress sense will fly this summer, because I'm probably going to be living with my parents in Pennsylvania (never thought I'd live with them again, but never thought the economy would be so bad that it'd be the only place I could get a job...) Thanks for compliments, people who liked it. Xenox actually posted it in the cool ebay shit thread
I knew it was the one, fits looks spot on, drapes real nice and you've paired it well. Yohji epitomizes the downplaying of tailored clothing to mesh within modern streetwear/casual dress without losing what makes tailored clothing so great. You've done well to interpret his clothes in a modern, powerful, part business casual part cyberpunk way somewhat similar to the matrix, equilibrium and ghost in the shell. The good thing about your fit though is that there is enough relevance in your clothes to keep it within the context of modern day society - though this definition is being broadened every day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread