or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2409  

post #36121 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
because make-up/face and hair is as important to my look as anything else

yes it is real fur. and i disagree on the boots (obviously)


Guy wears make-up and a purse and im the crazy one for thinking he wants to be a chick. Btw I do sorta like your style bro, you do that anime look well. I just dont see how you can deny that its effeminate.
post #36122 of 117670
n/m
post #36123 of 117670
I like how you beat up your sneakers scott. Nice fit.
post #36124 of 117670
Slack, your new W+H stuff looks great, but I've never liked the way you let your bangs hang out of your beanie. It looks Bieber-ish to me. It might just be because I comb my hair back anyway, but I feel like hair should be tucked into that kind of headgear.
post #36125 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post
Yea I just thought that was funny given Woodyear's recent dissertations

Never said uncontrol was gay, said on some level he probably wants to be female. Plenty of transvestites who are straight yet wish to look and act female.

For that matter, plenty of actual females who are into other females, theyre called lesbians.
post #36126 of 117670
this guy just blew my fucking mind.
post #36127 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by saelan View Post
Slack, your new W+H stuff looks great, but I've never liked the way you let your bangs hang out of your beanie. It looks Bieber-ish to me. It might just be because I comb my hair back anyway, but I feel like hair should be tucked into that kind of headgear.

My exact thoughts. Those chinos fit perfectly, but I was thinking the same thing as saelan regarding the beanie/hair. I don't mind hairs that hang out a bit, but your bangs look way too neat there IMO.
post #36128 of 117670
but hes does look thoughtful, doesn't he?
post #36129 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowvalley2000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoc View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Junya Watanabe
Undercover
Visvim
Visvim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post

These are all really good. Nice job all around.
post #36130 of 117670
^Where have you been?
post #36131 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by saelan View Post
Slack, your new W+H stuff looks great, but I've never liked the way you let your bangs hang out of your beanie. It looks Bieber-ish to me. It might just be because I comb my hair back anyway, but I feel like hair should be tucked into that kind of headgear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam24 View Post
My exact thoughts. Those chinos fit perfectly, but I was thinking the same thing as saelan regarding the beanie/hair. I don't mind hairs that hang out a bit, but your bangs look way too neat there IMO.

Thanks for the comments. Definitely hear you both on the hair coming out from under the beanie. I think that most people would put their hair/bangs back in it. It's my affinity to always either have my bangs in my face or a hat brim. Old habits die hard but I plan to experiment with my hair a bit this spring. Maybe go so far as to even show it... Thanks again for the comments.
post #36132 of 117670
Scott.m,

Bought any junya from this spring?
post #36133 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post


Gant
RRL
Keds

SvB ftw!

I really love this one; and I don't know if it's just the clothes, but you seem much more fun and relaxed in this pic as well.

Tiny thought about your overall aesthetic: try out some pale khaki-colored garment-dyed jeans some time, in place of khakis. I, too, live in the land of lawyers, and was raised on khaki -- and often find it's the tiny changes that are the most pleasing.
post #36134 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodyear View Post
Guy wears make-up and a purse and im the crazy one for thinking he wants to be a chick. Btw I do sorta like your style bro, you do that anime look well. I just dont see how you can deny that its effeminate.

lol anime look
post #36135 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesta View Post
Scott.m,

Bought any junya from this spring?

Nah, and probably will not, all I wanna do is buy for next fw, too much shit on my list.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread