or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2404  

post #36046 of 117677
Yes, it is reasonable to say "so basically" and then create a straw man and reject it, I forgot this thread was in CE. Never the fuck mind. Jesus. Next fit please.
post #36047 of 117677
Wore yesterday/last night while going out. Every time I go out with this jacket everyone pretty much goes crazy for it.



less of an angry-looking scowl:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #36048 of 117677
holy jacket uncontroll's jeans are fine, the whole outfit doesn't need to be a muted shadow. but the boots don't look quite right, looks matte, doesn't match the overall texture of the top. wear blacker boots, dark gray might look awesome too.
post #36049 of 117677
aeglus - what jeans are those? and what boots? looks really good btw
post #36050 of 117677
Jacket looks uncomfortably stiff/short when zipped up.
post #36051 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by keredog View Post
Jacket looks uncomfortably stiff/short when zipped up.

+1
post #36052 of 117677
Junya Watanabe Undercover Visvim Visvim
post #36053 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post

love it as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

i think the jeans go fine and match your aesthetic. i quite like the fur. echoing the sentiments of tackiness on the coin-type-things on the side of the bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post

really torn on what i think of this. i think i'd have to see it in person to make a proper judgment as i'm not sure if i like the fit on the jeans and jacket. love the colours. wish i could pull off jackets like that.


AA
AA
Uniqlo

lazy as shit fit for work and it was hot today. the shirt hasnt been ironed properly and i had nothing else to wear. i don't like how i look in shorts. maybe flat coloured beige shorts or something would do me better? i don't know. hmm.
post #36054 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwied82 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoc View Post

these are cool
post #36055 of 117677
Looks great epoc
post #36056 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
Fair enough, but what you seem to do is to take peoples' comments, filter them so as to align with your own, significantly different perspective and act on that. Which isn't so much taking advice as it is interpreting peoples' comments in such a way as to support what you already thought to be right. I mean if you operate from a completely polar-opposite starting point (tacky is good vs. tacky is bad) and don't diverge from it, I don't see how you can logically be said to be taking advice. Anyway, this is already starting to look like another 5 page Uncontrolfest, so I'll just leave it at that, you can PM me if you care about this.

Looks like an ArSixFest from here.
post #36057 of 117677
tbh, the only type of person I'd consider "qualified" to comment on Uncontrols fit would be someone else that is into that aesthetic. The reason would be because they'd actually understand most of the reasons for his outfit. I mean imagine a guy wearing head to toe W + H commenting on someone wearing head to toe julius, and vice versa. I just think its harder to get a fair opinion from someone unless they somewhat understand or like the aesthetic.

Advice from polar opposite aesthetics might help to a degree, but there's certainly going to be a lot of bias unless you're really impartial somehow.
post #36058 of 117677
I don't think that's even remotely true.

Epoc, jwied, kelv, good stuff
post #36059 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwied82 View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
isaora silent ring brato
Wait, did you always have that scaffolding, and it was just under a hat in the rest of your WAYWTs? Or is that new? edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tbh, the only type of person I'd consider "qualified" to comment on Uncontrols fit would be someone else that is into that aesthetic. The reason would be because they'd actually understand most of the reasons for his outfit. I mean imagine a guy wearing head to toe W + H commenting on someone wearing head to toe julius, and vice versa. I just think its harder to get a fair opinion from someone unless they somewhat understand or like the aesthetic. Advice from polar opposite aesthetics might help to a degree, but there's certainly going to be a lot of bias unless you're really impartial somehow.
You trollin'.
post #36060 of 117677
finally got a parka that I was looking for!



+J
w+h
cp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread