or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2403

post #36031 of 115788
because make-up/face and hair is as important to my look as anything else yes it is real fur. and i disagree on the boots (obviously)
post #36032 of 115788
Jwied - Liking that jacket a lot. Everything else looks cool as well. MoK - Either the shirt or the boots gotta go. Both are just too much together IMHO. Nice fit though.
post #36033 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
yes it is real fur. and i disagree on the boots (obviously)
Yes, you would, but it's not like you post these things for feedback. Anyway the fur is pretty great.
post #36034 of 115788
agreed with six, I want darker bottoms unc, otherwise solid
post #36035 of 115788
I dunno I really don't see how the lighter bottoms don't work? Maybe it's too gaudy to pair almost-white jeans with all black? I feel like the black boots balance out the black in the top half. I think it would've been too flat with black jeans. Oh well. I'm really happy with this one :3 AR_Six you say I don't post for feedback every time and it's such BS. Maybe you don't see it but I've taken a lot of feedback at this board to heart. Just because I'm not dressed like other members here doesn't mean I'm ignorant to the advice and knowledge displayed here.
post #36036 of 115788
Erm because by the standards and tastes of just about everyone here your stuff is gaudy and tacky, it's just a question of the degree to which that is the case. The jeans wash itself is pretty bad but really the contrast between a really washed out distressed light grey and totally flat black boots it's jarring. White and black you can colour block, but it's a totally different effect with those washed things.
post #36037 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
Erm because by the standards and tastes of just about everyone here your stuff is gaudy and tacky, it's just a question of the degree to which that is the case.

OK, but that doesn't mean I don't find elements of advice/knowledge here to adapt for myself.
post #36038 of 115788
round and round we go
post #36039 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
I dunno I really don't see how the lighter bottoms don't work? Maybe it's too gaudy to pair almost-white jeans with all black? I feel like the black boots balance out the black in the top half. I think it would've been too flat with black jeans. Oh well. I'm really happy with this one :3

AR_Six you say I don't post for feedback every time and it's such BS. Maybe you don't see it but I've taken a lot of feedback at this board to heart. Just because I'm not dressed like other members here doesn't mean I'm ignorant to the advice and knowledge displayed here.

oh no, its just my preference for them
post #36040 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
OK, but that doesn't mean I don't find elements of advice/knowledge here to adapt for myself.
Fair enough, but what you seem to do is to take peoples' comments, filter them so as to align with your own, significantly different perspective and act on that. Which isn't so much taking advice as it is interpreting peoples' comments in such a way as to support what you already thought to be right. I mean if you operate from a completely polar-opposite starting point (tacky is good vs. tacky is bad) and don't diverge from it, I don't see how you can logically be said to be taking advice. Anyway, this is already starting to look like another 5 page Uncontrolfest, so I'll just leave it at that, you can PM me if you care about this.
post #36041 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
because make-up/face and hair is as important to my look as anything else

yes it is real fur. and i disagree on the boots (obviously)

dude really lol
post #36042 of 115788
nnnngaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
post #36043 of 115788
Had second thoughts as I walked off and decided I don't want to bandwagon troll your fit unc. Obv you put some work into it.

Everything fits really good. I envy your hair, which is the dealbreaker for your fits most of the time. Make-up and all that stuff is totally your choice... I reckon it's needless, but whatever floats your boat.

Only thing I can really criticize is your bag. It's really tacky, and the coins strewn along the side make it look like some sort of douchey versace purse. I'd get something with a little less embellishment.
post #36044 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
Fair enough, but what you seem to do is to take peoples' comments, filter them so as to align with your own, significantly different perspective and act on that. Which isn't so much taking advice as it is interpreting peoples' comments in such a way as to support what you already thought to be right. I mean if you operate from a completely polar-opposite starting point (tacky is good vs. tacky is bad) and don't diverge from it, I don't see how you can logically be said to be taking advice. Anyway, this is already starting to look like another 5 page Uncontrolfest, so I'll just leave it at that, you can PM me if you care about this.

so basically i shouldn't adapt advice and instead just take it wholesale and go in the complete opposite direction of my aesthetic? pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJew View Post
dude really lol

you don't have the balls to wear makeup in public. someone might call you a faggot and your precious little heart couldn't handle that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
nnnngaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

???
post #36045 of 115788
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJew View Post
Only thing I can really criticize is your bag. It's really tacky, and the coins strewn along the side make it look like some sort of douchey versace purse. I'd get something with a little less embellishment.

I could do without the coins on the side tbh, but they're there, and they don't bother me. I would probably buy a douchey Versace purse.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread