or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2367  

post #35491 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post
So everyone has one of those schneider scarves but me. For shame.

i don't have the two-toned just straight gray (more boring i guess but it's warm and soft i don't care)
post #35492 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
what shorts nameback?

Ervell s/s 09
post #35493 of 117677
Damn was hoping it was somethin cheap, thanks!
post #35494 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
Damn was hoping it was somethin cheap, thanks!

got it in B&S for $85
post #35495 of 117677
Maui Jim(I freakin' love these things) Sunspel Thrifted 501s SeaVees
post #35496 of 117677
A grainy, grey photographic presentation with added boutonnière: I don't think this is as crossover friendly as my previous, but then I've not been here in some time anyway
post #35497 of 117677
barims jacket is great, but the pants fit looks off
post #35498 of 117677
Hello, Unc. They were rumpled from a full day's wearing then, but let me know any specific flaws as I'm visiting the alterations tailor soon
post #35499 of 117677
It looked like posture was the culprit to me, no fault of the pants.
post #35500 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
Hello, Unc. They were rumpled from a full day's wearing then, but let me know any specific flaws as I'm visiting the alterations tailor soon

They look like they flare out from the knee down
post #35501 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
They look like they flare out from the knee down

this, and not in an awesome ysl/prorsum kinda way
post #35502 of 117677
Common issue, you can see the dimple in the crease causing it. It's more of a waywt artifact.
post #35503 of 117677
I think there's something behind his leg (black speaker?) throwing off the silhouette. Looks good.
post #35504 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
this, and not in an awesome ysl/prorsum kinda way
I returned to London to find my YSL flares were both missing. I've since found another pair, in black this time, but it's not the same. I need a tailor
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post
Common issue, you can see the dimple in the crease causing it. It's more of a waywt artifact.
Whew. As I said, I had been wearing them for several hours by that point
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post
I think there's something behind his leg (black speaker?) throwing off the silhouette. Looks good.
Thank you. And yes, that is a speaker Disclosure: I was mainly planning on having the jacket's sides taken in further and perhaps lengthening the sleeves a touch
post #35505 of 117677

hanes
apc
ph
67 deg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread