or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2366  

post #35476 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
http://i.imgur.com/V57Ge.jpg

margiela
nhoolywood
qlo
flathead
alden no vis

really like the trench
post #35477 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
+1. also ps looks a little out of place with that outfit. I wouldn't even do a ps at all, that shiny lavender color and the way you've set it is too theatrical/luxe for everything else that's going on. if you have to, make it a little more slight.

It's actually grey. iPhone colors, lol.

I generally wear a pocket square whenever I wear a blazer. I actually sort of like the incongruity of PS with t-shirt and jeans.
post #35478 of 117677
post #35479 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
+1. also ps looks a little out of place with that outfit. I wouldn't even do a ps at all, that shiny lavender color and the way you've set it is too theatrical/luxe for everything else that's going on. if you have to, make it a little more slight.

I believe the comment was directed at LK. Can't say I agree. To what extent the LK persona is real or not is kind of besides the point. Everything always fits well & looks sharp.
post #35480 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I believe the comment was directed at LK. Can't say I agree. To what extent the LK persona is real or not is kind of besides the point. Everything always fits well & looks sharp.
Please let me know where this mythical pocket square is in LabelKing's picture. Pretty sure he was talking about NameBack. The PS has no place there.
post #35481 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
Please let me know where this mythical pocket square is in LabelKing's picture. Pretty sure he was talking about NameBack. The PS has no place there.

Actually, I think we're both wrong. Shoreman didnt make reference to the PS & I'm pretty sure he was talking about the laceless chucks & not LK.
post #35482 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Actually, I think we're both wrong. Shoreman didnt make reference to the PS & I'm pretty sure he was talking about the laceless chucks & not LK.

.......what are you smoking? look at what you quoted.
post #35483 of 117677
You look at what he quoted. Shoreman and ARW are different people. I liked Namback's shorts fit but not his other one. I don't understand the pocket square with jeans, the laceless chucks are indeed bad.
post #35484 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
You look at what he quoted. Shoreman and ARW are different people. I liked Namback's shorts fit but not his other one. I don't understand the pocket square with jeans, the laceless chucks are indeed bad.

This. Last time I try and post in this thread from my iPhone. lol
post #35485 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

Looks good shah. Deets on the scarf?
post #35486 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Looks good shah. Deets on the scarf?

thanks man, is schneider alpaca
post #35487 of 117677
Stazy must've missed the also separating ARWs two points. I was thrown off by the abbreviation as well for a minute, but it is pretty clear that nahneun is right here
post #35488 of 117677
So everyone has one of those schneider scarves but me. For shame.
post #35489 of 117677
what shorts nameback?
post #35490 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post
So everyone has one of those schneider scarves but me. For shame.
I feel much the same except you know in 6 months probably 1/4 of them will make their way to B&S.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread