or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2364  

post #35446 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
Well fuck me, you're right!

Now if you fellas don't mind, I'll just fuck off to me schooner and drown me sorrows in a cask o' rum.



While ye plebes are fucking around in your little tugboats.

post #35447 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
I was actually gonna say this except with sarcasm.
lol, honestly though harrison might be the lowest common denominator prep, but hes still doing the common look. I see as many boat shoes at school as I do uggs. also, shut up unc also, noobizor seems to be taking cool the kids place except Ctk actually has something good to say once in a while.
post #35448 of 117668
Let's get this back on topic?? On vacation !

BoO
DH
Salvatore Ferragamo



Bonus pic of my new frames I got.

post #35449 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

also, shut up unc

also, noobizor seems to be taking cool the kids place except Ctk actually has something good to say once in a while.

post #35450 of 117668
lol woops wrong person
post #35451 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Still no sign of spring.
In retrospect slightly looser fitting pants might have worked better with the bulky top...
Feel free to hate the boot tuck





French linen hunting jacket (with action back): Holland & Holland
Sweater: Highland Home Industries
Cargos: Uniqlo
Suede boots: Trickers

i can see the outline of your penis....

while normally i wouldn't care on a younger gent the thought of a man older than my dad wearing pants so skinny that i can see the outline of his penis is very very









sexy.
post #35452 of 117668
I haven't paid much attention to this thread in about a year...There are some annoying ass posters in here. Lane, noobizor, and HarrisonK are topping the list right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylabel View Post
Let's get this back on topic?? On vacation !
Cool shots.
post #35453 of 117668
yeah those photos are pretty cool. although your dhs kinda look like any other jeans from there
post #35454 of 117668
Yea, wasn't meant to be a detailed WAYWT pic.. My hair is too embarassingly long for that right now.: laugh:

Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
yeah those photos are pretty cool. although your dhs kinda look like any other jeans from there
post #35455 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
i can see the outline of your penis....

while normally i wouldn't care on a younger gent the thought of a man older than my dad wearing pants so skinny that i can see the outline of his penis is very very









sexy.

post #35456 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
Still no sign of spring. In retrospect slightly looser fitting pants might have worked better with the bulky top... Feel free to hate the boot tuck French linen hunting jacket (with action back): Holland & Holland Sweater: Highland Home Industries Cargos: Uniqlo Suede boots: Trickers
the pants are a bit ill fitting...not because of the bulky top but just too much creasing/bunching...and yeah perhaps something with a different cut at the crotch. but honestly i'm loving the boot tuck. if you black out the creasing etc...the silhouette itself is very nice. going to give it a try myself this week with a pair of vintage army buckle boots. thanks for the inspiration!
post #35457 of 117668
perhaps pants that dont let me see hes hanging to the left.
post #35458 of 117668
fix it with tighter boxer briefs, no need for new pants
post #35459 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
Looks pretty good MoK
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
MoK I'm not big on the shape of that hunting jacket, just looks like an oversized blazer to my eye, but everything else looks real good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating View Post
i actually like the hunting jacket on you although it seems to be sitting funny on your shoulders/neck? (camera angle?) or maybe due to chunky knit's collar.
looks like a hunting jacket to me.

fit is good as usual :]. maybe some accessory if thats your thing? or a bag, i imagine some leather strap from a bag going cross-body would really tie it all together

only "problem" is that low rise on your cargos, didn't seem to be an issue last fit, but is more noticable in this one.
Cheers guys - the sweater is pulling the back folds silightly open. Forgot to take a shot with the bag (Bill Amberg canvas job with natural leather straps).

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
i can see the outline of your penis....

while normally i wouldn't care on a younger gent the thought of a man older than my dad wearing pants so skinny that i can see the outline of his penis is very very









sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by twdawson View Post
the pants are a bit ill fitting...not because of the bulky top but just too much creasing/bunching...and yeah perhaps something with a different cut at the crotch.

but honestly i'm loving the boot tuck. if you black out the creasing etc...the silhouette itself is very nice.

going to give it a try myself this week with a pair of vintage army buckle boots. thanks for the inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
perhaps pants that dont let me see hes hanging to the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0079 View Post
fix it with tighter boxer briefs, no need for new pants

Cheers guys - I've got these pants in black and didn't seem to have such an issue with the crotch - maybe the lighter fabric makes it more obvious. I suspect part of the problem is I'm not used to the rise and am pulling them up too high. The suggestion for different briefs sounds a good one too...

Look on the bright side - at least the cold weather meant it was a relatively small problem
post #35460 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
snake my fav from you lil homie

yesterday smoking and drinking
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

78 degrees
Nice view. Did the lake slope like that before the drinking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoren View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
[/SPOILER]
SNS
Epaulet
Left Field (4ish months in, breaking in nicely)
Spring Courts

Thoughts?
Looks good - the SNS is particularly nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
warmed up this weekend

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

zits
bobby G
+1
p. fart-ey
I don't like the way the shoes work with the pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
That's my coworker, and she's more weird than I am
It's true what they say about Japan then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
Best line I've read on here in weeks.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylabel View Post
Let's get this back on topic?? On vacation !

BoO
DH
Salvatore Ferragamo

[SPOILER]

Bonus pic of my new frames I got.


Cool pics and nice frames.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread