or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 2107  

post #31591 of 117677
melonadejello's clothes are really cool but I don't think the glasses/haircut suit them very well.
post #31592 of 117677

Delete


Edited by dsoren - 8/7/11 at 8:45pm
post #31593 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post


poladroid ftw

ss d d

i see what you did there. you stood further away from the camera to make the cuffs look smaller and then you used a crappy camera to make them harder to see. tricky tricky
post #31594 of 117677
good nose fuumski
post #31595 of 117677
I like that scarf Fuuma. Good stuff snake,nn, and lmao.
post #31596 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by wogbog View Post
melonadejello's clothes are really cool but I don't think the glasses/haircut suit them very well.

Glasses are shitty for sure, I'll give you that but I quite like my hair the way it is.
Keep spending all my glasses money on shoes, and waiting til I can get back on some vision insurance anyway.

post #31597 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
i see what you did there. you stood further away from the camera to make the cuffs look smaller and then you used a crappy camera to make them harder to see. tricky tricky

actually, i soaked them in boiling hot water so the cuffs shrank... but I did stand farther away.
post #31598 of 117677
This thread needs more poodle print

post #31599 of 117677
It doesn't need any more circle jerk hipster bullshit.
post #31600 of 117677
snake, NN, jkissi and melonadejello all looking really good. Last few pages of fits have helped redeem the past week's WAYWT thread.
post #31601 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
It doesn't need any more circle jerk hipster bullshit.

post #31602 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
It doesn't need any more circle jerk hipster bullshit.

fucking zing
post #31603 of 117677
why are you posting on sf and not riding the hell out of both of those girls
post #31604 of 117677
yea brosef pass'em to the homie let me hit it
post #31605 of 117677

g1 bomber
sugarcane
nike am95
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread