or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1961  

post #29401 of 117677
Are those diors snake?
post #29402 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafinch View Post
Cascadia W+H Gitman (no vis) W+H Danner
I don't like to hate, but is anybody else really sick of this aesthetic or do i spend too much time on sf?
post #29403 of 117677
Thought Seafinch looked good...like the w&h shirt jacket...nearly bought it myself but it looked too puffy in other fits. Looks good here.
post #29404 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
I don't like to hate, but is anybody else really sick of this aesthetic or do i spend too much time on sf?

Looks fine to me. I havent even seen that much of it. Couldnt you say that about any aesthetic that is popular on here?
post #29405 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post
Are those diors snake?

Yeah 19cm.

Appreciate the comments guys.
post #29406 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
I don't like to hate, but is anybody else really sick of this aesthetic or do i spend too much time on sf?

you spend too much time on sf. which aesthetic are you keen to?
post #29407 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafinch View Post


Cascadia
W+H
Gitman (no vis)
W+H
Danner

your best yet hands down dude, big fan.
post #29408 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
your best yet hands down dude, big fan.

Agree, shit is dope
post #29409 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
I don't like to hate, but is anybody else really sick of this aesthetic or do i spend too much time on sf?

You spend too much time in NYC.
post #29410 of 117677
I'd rather see that than tight tees, gap jeans and wolverines.
post #29411 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I'd rather see that than tight tees, gap jeans and wolverines.

That's a bit of a low standard.
post #29412 of 117677
^he's making fun of me because it took me a while to figure it out and posted too many fits. Oh the offense :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
You spend too much time in NYC.
This is probably it. I like it when zissou and kix do it because they do it differently than most of the people i see in NYC. But idk i like snake, kelv, aeg and scott's fits, so it's all across the board, just something new. I most like MoK and Berlin's fits actually, just because I think it's interesting to see older dudes pull off SW&D EDIT: I really dig stuff like kix's post below
post #29413 of 117677
Schott Chucks Raggler Wool Socks Reigning Champ Recycled Cotton Sweats
post #29414 of 117677
This isn't Niketalk, dickhead.
post #29415 of 117677
Fit was strange: Opening Ceremony for Pendleton Jacket, stiped LVC long sleeve, Inverallen Cap and a blue kandkerchief.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread