or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1853  

post #27781 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

post #27782 of 117668
@shahanshah deets on coat?
post #27783 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
lurk more, seriously

Can you expand on this?
Ive been lurking here for quite a while and I would agree with what that guy's critique all around.
I dont "get" the combo of a long, winter-looking, topcoat with white sneakers.
I also think that he appears to be swimming in that coat.
post #27784 of 117668
i will fuk u til you <3 me fhuggiittt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wupper View Post
Is that womens fashion? Looks like a dress to me.
post #27785 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacatfish View Post
Can you expand on this?
Ive been lurking here for quite a while and I would agree with what that guy's critique all around.
I dont "get" the combo of a long, winter-looking, topcoat with white sneakers.
I also think that he appears to be swimming in that coat.

i lmaoed
post #27786 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
i lmaoed

Again?

PS: so did I
post #27787 of 117668
Quote:
whatever you're wearing...it looks guud
(0)
post #27788 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacatfish View Post
Again?

PS: so did I

nah. last time i just loled.
post #27789 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacatfish View Post
Can you expand on this?
Ive been lurking here for quite a while and I would agree with what that guy's critique all around.
I dont "get" the combo of a long, winter-looking, topcoat with white sneakers.
I also think that he appears to be swimming in that coat.

he dresses similar to a certain subset of other posters and when you critique his outfit and what he is wearing and how "you don't get it" you also insult said other members of forum who subscribe to similar aesthetic

but seriously. who do you think you are? coming into a "what are you wearing today" discussion thread and commenting on a picture that someone posted. Manners? Obviously not...

lurk moar newb... AKA..........Well, just don't critique fits. Safe that way. Especially not of someone wearing expensive sneakers (or hightops or bewts), tight darkish colored pants, and drapey outerwear. You will always be wrong on your critiques as these clothes rarely if ever look bad.

just my two cents man. good luck posting.
post #27790 of 117668
You sound more butt hurt than kent ever did
post #27791 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
he dresses similar to a certain subset of other posters and when you critique his outfit and what he is wearing and how "you don't get it" you also insult said other members of forum who subscribe to similar aesthetic

but seriously. who do you think you are? coming into a "what are you wearing today" discussion thread and commenting on a picture that someone posted. Manners? Obviously not...

lurk moar newb... AKA..........Well, just don't critique fits. Safe that way. Especially not of someone wearing expensive sneakers (or hightops or bewts), tight darkish colored pants, and drapey outerwear. You will always be wrong on your critiques as these clothes rarely if ever look bad.

just my two cents man. good luck posting.

wow i am so glad that i clicked on that view post link, i had forgotten why this guy is the first person i've put on ignore since the days of xenox. roflmao worthy

anyway. i can see why people would think the coat is too big since it billows out at the bottom and its unbuttoned. its quite slim on top when i button it up. there's a small on y! that i was semi tempted to bid on since a couple of people want this one, but i don't think i could even get it on

for the guy who says that the coat doesn't go with the "rest of my style," i am curious what you think the rest of my style is and what the style of the coat is
post #27792 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
for the guy who says that the coat doesn't go with the "rest of my style," i am curious what you think the rest of my style is and what the style of the coat is

Maybe it's the photo, but the coat looks more Ann D than Rick Owens. Anyway, the carpe boots would've been better with that particular fit, imo.
post #27793 of 117668
I like lmaozedong's fit the way it is. It looks crazy comfy and probably looks cool in motion
post #27794 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humperdink View Post
Maybe it's the photo, but the coat looks more Ann D than Rick Owens. Anyway, the carpe boots would've been better with that particular fit, imo.
i dont have carpe boots anymore : (((((( tear. i wouldnt really say the coats either ann d or ro like tho--much more minimalist and simple than either of those i would think. the photo does suck tho, unfortunately i dont have the time or the reason to want to take a tripod anywhere and snap nice pics
post #27795 of 117668
why the fuck did you sell them?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread