or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1754  

post #26296 of 117670
+1 Berlin. dude just knows how everything should fit and pulls it off amazingly! pin and scarf are awesome
post #26297 of 117670
Thread Starter 
Being dashingly handsome is the best kop, real talk
post #26298 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Being dashingly handsome is the best kop, real talk

+1. Also: Good photographs help.
post #26299 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Bruder, love the different shades of blue! Who is the jacket by?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Which K St. weekend warrior did you have to kill to steal his clothes?
post #26300 of 117670
Real grand, BR. +1, Need more details. What frames are those?
post #26301 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
I don't know if there's a rule, I'd just be bothered by punching a hole in the fabric when some sweatshop worker kindly did it for me on the other side
Ah, you mean I should pin it over the buttonhole? Nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
Masterful and unique.
Actually I would've done the same as well. Not sure if there's a rule but a few weeks back Synthese posted a somewhat busy outfit with a blazer and rose pin on the pocket-square side, it looked too cluttered to me (though it was a nice interesting fit).
I remember that fit. It was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post
favorite fit from berlin! nice pant cuffs.
Thanks! Guess who inspired me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
Ballin Report
Cute. May I sig?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Being dashingly handsome is the best kop, real talk
Look at Mulan's comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulansauce View Post
+1. Also: Good photographs help.
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Bruder, love the different shades of blue! Who is the jacket by?
Which K St. weekend warrior did you have to kill to steal his clothes?
Kapatid, the jacket's by Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
berlin report is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
+1 Berlin. dude just knows how everything should fit and pulls it off amazingly! pin and scarf are awesome

Thanks again gents for the comments. Much appreciated. Seriously.
post #26302 of 117670
of course you can sig haha you make me want grey hair
post #26303 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
re; epaulet digicam chinos

do you alter those or just keep the 35.5 inseam and cuff the fuk out of it?

The white seam tape is a nice detail. Most (myself included) are rolling...in Ep. promotes extra length so you can roll...

...love the digicam but hoping Ep. does an old-style camo some day...
post #26304 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
you make me want grey hair
Careful what you wish for
post #26305 of 117670
i've used berlin report photos as concept pics when going to my hairdresser
post #26306 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Being dashingly handsome is the best kop, real talk

+1 million. damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

honestly though, all these fashun forums seem to be rife with awkward (read: ugly) looking azns (no racial, i'm half, but not uglee) in their teens that can't quite afford college yet kop all their expensive clothes with their grant/loan money.
post #26307 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade View Post
+1 million. damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

honestly though, all these fashun forums seem to be rife with awkward (read: ugly) looking azns (no racial, i'm half, but not uglee) in their teens that can't quite afford college yet kop all their expensive clothes with their PARENTS money.

FTFY
post #26308 of 117670
parents is true, but i think the majority of them use grant/loan money, and imo using grant/loan money is worse cuz your priorities is fucked.
post #26309 of 117670
A penguin jacket should never look that good....
post #26310 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
A penguin jacket should never look that good....

For real. Do they have a different kind of Penguin in Deutschland?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread