or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1750  

post #26236 of 117668
can tell you iz cigar newb

nice pics vash
post #26237 of 117668
I have a really old season version of that Julius Boston bag/purse. It's..... purse-like. But doable.
post #26238 of 117668
i actually didn't have you in mind with the circle jerkers etc, jet.

i appreciate the brevity in your postings. you do the effortless style well.... as does uncontrol.

you guys are associated whether you like it or not or whether you even like uncontrol or not but are the go-to default forum assholes obviously

could you beat uncontrol in a fit battle 1 on 1. i'd bet you have more bawler knits but uncontrol has more shoes and accessories and hair salon hair
post #26239 of 117668
scroll wheel 3 pages pause diamonds scroll wheel ya'll stfu
post #26240 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post
scroll wheel 3 pages
pause diamonds
scroll wheel
ya'll stfu



wish we could delete our own posts haha
post #26241 of 117668
HAVE YOU EVER ROAD IN A DROP TOP LAMBO?
HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A FERRARI?


And tonight's view on the roof.


MF
Junya
WWM
BoO
Billy Kirk
Epaulet
Qlo Socks
Virgils
post #26242 of 117668
looks good, would like to see without cuffs, or at least shorter ones
post #26243 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
That bag looks like a Billingham Hadley, which is a camera bag made of waterproof cotton twill. They've been used by photographers since the seventies, IIRC. I don't know how that could be gayer than an army tote.

I guess I'm seeing it in the wrong light. I come from a fairly working class background where wearing such a bag would result in your balls being busted and ground into fine powder. Now that I'm among more fashion-forward locales I can get away with wearing lots of things that I never dared to before. Even then, I still get called a fag sometimes just for wearing APCs or something. I referred to the bag as "ghey" because I'm operating under the assumption that someone who isn't gay does not want to look like he is.

But yeah, I went full retard for a minute there.
post #26244 of 117668
What kind of homophobic town do you live?
post #26245 of 117668
re; epaulet digicam chinos

do you alter those or just keep the 35.5 inseam and cuff the fuk out of it?
post #26246 of 117668
Vashin will grow into PG
post #26247 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bare bodkin View Post
I guess I'm seeing it in the wrong light. I come from a fairly working class background where wearing such a bag would result in your balls being busted and ground into fine powder. Now that I'm among more fashion-forward locales I can get away with wearing lots of things that I never dared to before. Even then, I still get called a fag sometimes just for wearing APCs or something. I referred to the bag as "ghey" because I'm operating under the assumption that someone who isn't gay does not want to look like he is.

But yeah, I went full retard for a minute there.

Dude, I was born in a rural part of Canada and come from a fairly simple background; so I don't think that's an excuse, the world is what we make of it. I don't think most people here care too much about being perceived as gay; and if they do, they're in for a rough time.
post #26248 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo View Post
What kind of homophobic town do you live?

I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a fuck. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.
post #26249 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bare bodkin View Post
I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a fuck. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.
I'm sorry, but you suck so much. edit: not actually sorry.
post #26250 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
HAVE YOU EVER ROAD IN A DROP TOP LAMBO?
HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A FERRARI?


I am smoking a nice cigar here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread