or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1739  

post #26071 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post
lol, do you go to Cal? If I'd seen you on the streets, I would've done a double take at the MMMs, and then another at the rest of you. Adding baller sneakers to a Gap uniform somehow makes it worse than it would've been with Pumas.

Most important: lose the dad jacket. Then get better jeans so the lower half doesn't look so bizarrely mismatched. Hard to tell how much slimmer you could go, the jacket makes it look like you have child birthing hips.

i have child birthing hips
post #26072 of 117670


fucking hate the epaulettes.

wool overcoat
levis 511
3i DMS
post #26073 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
i have child birthing hips

+1
post #26074 of 117670
barrelmaker wtf @ pic
post #26075 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
everything you do looks so good

*gluck gluck gluck*

wish I had the money to experiment with that kind of look in parallel with my own style

thank you~~~
post #26076 of 117670
my reaction when i saw asobu's fit was,

oo interesting yohji × japanese highschooler theme. plus japanese mansion background for added effect.

that was a mostly positive reaction, btw. you should get one of those hats. although people might lynch you
post #26077 of 117670
^saw full yy mannequin at barneys saturday and thought of you, long shawl lapel overcoat was pretty awesome
post #26078 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
+1
That seems like one of the biggest curses you can suffer, if it's not a result of fat. What do guys with hips like that do? Seems like bulking up in the shoulders and chest would help even out proportions a bit.
post #26079 of 117670
softy: yeah, i've realized that this jacket is very schoolboyish. when my friend saw me wearing it, the first thing she said was that i look like a highschool student. i love it though, feels amazing to wear and the gabardine is superb. jet: cheers. the new collection does have some great stuff. I've been trying a lot on, so I know my sizing and what works for me. Now I just gotta wait 1.5 years and pick that shit up for 75% off on y! auctions.
post #26080 of 117670
well, this is weird. is that kent money?


i would prefer you more like this

post #26081 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post
lol, do you go to Cal? If I'd seen you on the streets, I would've done a double take at the MMMs, and then another at the rest of you. Adding baller sneakers to a Gap uniform somehow makes it worse than it would've been with Pumas.

Most important: lose the dad jacket. Then get better jeans so the lower half doesn't look so bizarrely mismatched. Hard to tell how much slimmer you could go, the jacket makes it look like you have child birthing hips.

yes, i'm a cal student with child birthing hips.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post
That seems like one of the biggest curses you can suffer, if it's not a result of fat. What do guys with hips like that do? Seems like bulking up in the shoulders and chest would help even out proportions a bit.

that's my plan. also i gotta stop doing squats and d/l.
post #26082 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelMaker View Post
fucking hate the epaulettes.

They're called passants. Epaulettes are the things you hang off of them.

Poorly executed take on an ill-advised concept:

post #26083 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bach View Post
that's my plan. also i gotta stop doing squats and d/l.

Would not do that. I think bigger thighs will make your hips look smaller in proportion.
post #26084 of 117670
Thread Starter 
Nobody on this forum should ever stop doing squats and deadlifts.
post #26085 of 117670
rick mmm geller apc mmm (for sale in my sale thread!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread