or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1548  

post #23206 of 117668
My first WAYWT post, taken awhiel ago but just never got around to uploading the pics
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #23207 of 117668
Fail in every imaginable sense of the word. First, MS Paint has this handy feature that allows you to rotate images 90 degrees. Second, use imgur or imageshack to upload photos, then embed them into the post. Third, a crew tee under a knit like that generally looks really awkward and this is no exception. Fourth, and this is not necessarily in chronological order mind you, burn those shoes until they turn into a pile of unrecognizable ash and melted refuse.
post #23208 of 117668
WTF is this "nigga"/beat you up" shit? arrghghg. JohnHH: you look like a moron, this is a style/fashion forum therefore, as far as we're concerned, you suck. I'm sure you could beat me up in "real life" but if there is some glory in my existence it is that I'm not afraid on calling out douchebags like you and wouldn't hesitate to tell you to self-fellate right in your retard-face. Die on a landmine. Also, good fit on Markmont and I like the hair. I'll try to take fit pick of my Harnden jacket tomorrow as some asked for that....
post #23209 of 117668
haha alright well thanks man ill try soemthing els next time any suggestions on what kind of shirt i should have underneath then ?
post #23210 of 117668

post #23211 of 117668
was 80 and humid today. wish it was fucking cold. tired of wearing tshirts.
post #23212 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubs View Post
haha alright well thanks man ill try soemthing els next time any suggestions on what kind of shirt i should have underneath then ?
whatever you do sort the pics out. cmon, look around here everybody posts pics in the same format- turn them the right way up and put them in the post. also, one full body shot is usually enough unless the fit is particularly interesting. Those v neck sweaters are generally to be worn over button down shirts. ADAM 24...2nd fit is great. Totally different style to your first one...the 2nd definitley suits you more.
post #23213 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
WTF is this "nigga"/beat you up" shit? arrghghg.

JohnHH: you look like a moron, this is a style/fashion forum therefore, as far as we're concerned, you suck. I'm sure you could beat me up in "real life" but if there is some glory in my existence it is that I'm not afraid on calling out douchebags like you and wouldn't hesitate to tell you to self-fellate right in your retard-face. Die on a landmine.

Also, good fit on Markmont and I like the hair.

I'll try to take fit pick of my Harnden jacket tomorrow as some asked for that....

Sure you would.

Whatever, you're just another wanker who thinks he's somehow cultured and better then the rest of the world because he traveled the world on daddy's dime (yea, I've seen your other posts in CE and whatnot). In keeping with the theme of your last comment, I hope some poor people in some god-forsaken hellhole rip you apart someday as you saunter through their village with your douchebag sense of entitlement and superiority.

I can't wait for you and the rest of the fucktards to move on so WAYWT can become a civil place to post.
post #23214 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam24 View Post
..
MC would be butthurt about those hacking pockets, like both fits. Shoes could be better in the first (possibly the pants, as well). 2nd is bester Also, I love how well Fuuma fits the French douchebag role, it's perfection (0)
post #23215 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
I can't wait for you and the rest of the fucktards to move on so WAYWT can become a civil place to post.

you must be a troll, given the shit you just said on the paragraph above this sentence.
post #23216 of 117668
JohnH has me lolin' hard. @Adam24: Second fit is good shit, first one needs different shoes. And you look like a pear, but it's probably just the camera angle.
post #23217 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Seriously, what is this. I swear I just saw a cow and a house fly by my window.

There's a reason I left Eastern Washington.
post #23218 of 117668
Woah, you're from WA?
post #23219 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
Sure you would. Whatever, you're just another wanker who thinks he's somehow cultured and better then the rest of the world because he traveled the world on daddy's dime (yea, I've seen your other posts in CE and whatnot). In keeping with the theme of your last comment, I hope some poor people in some god-forsaken hellhole rip you apart someday as you saunter through their village with your douchebag sense of entitlement and superiority. I can't wait for you and the rest of the fucktards to move on so WAYWT can become a civil place to post.
You're either lying or an utter hypocrite.
post #23220 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Woah, you're from WA?

No, went to school there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread