or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1105  

post #16561 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
IMO

Rail thin dude in tshirt and drapey cardigan = OK
Hipster thin dude in band (not BoO) shirt and slim cardigan = semi-OK
Average dude in slim crewneck tshirt and slim cardigan = going to look busty

recommend wearing a shirt with a collar, but I'm boring.

This. Also, I think it's easier to wear a tshirt under a cardigan if its a thicker, heavier-weight cardigan as it won't form to your body as much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
how to tell when your balling out of control:

1. your name on an internet forum is Jet
2. you wear a skirt suit.
2. you post large fit pics including your daily swagger in massive assortments of style.
3. you don't have to post your fit pics anymore becasue the people do.

Counting. ur doing it wrong
post #16562 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
As baller as the photo seems, they look quite miserable. Is smiling not cool anymore?
Dude's under a lot of pressure. If LK gets caught in a mediocre fit, his stalker will kill him.
post #16563 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
As baller as the photo seems, they look quite miserable. Is smiling not cool anymore?

It is because they are Orientals.
post #16564 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post
Dude's under a lot of pressure. If LK gets caught in a mediocre fit, his stalker will kill him.

stalker should kill him for his terrible shirt/tie combo
post #16565 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post


Counting. ur doing it wrong

luls
post #16566 of 117668
post #16567 of 117668
another try with the baseball suit jacket! sleeves are made of a lovely soft cotton, perfect for rolling/pushing up, the bloodred is the lining. today with wide, cropped gabardine pants. and a black shirt.
post #16568 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
As baller as the photo seems, they look quite miserable. Is smiling not cool anymore?

wait, there are pics of LK smiling somewhere?
post #16569 of 117668
^^That sounds terrifying.
post #16570 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post
how to tell when your balling out of control:

1. your name on an internet forum is Jet
2. you wear a skirt suit.
2. you post large fit pics including your daily swagger in massive assortments of style.
3. you don't have to post your fit pics anymore becasue the people do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygreenspots View Post


Labelking at the opening of the first Vega Wang boutique/workshop.

always reminds me of that decadent guy in the preacher comics x down syndrome
post #16571 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
This. Also, I think it's easier to wear a tshirt under a cardigan if its a thicker, heavier-weight cardigan as it won't form to your body as much.

I wear t's with slim cardigans that look very slim when buttoned up and I don't worry about it. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...44#post3089444

The only general rule I can think of is that if you are chunky and you wear a chunky cardigan you will look chunky.
post #16572 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by asobu View Post
another try with the baseball suit jacket! sleeves are made of a lovely soft cotton, perfect for rolling/pushing up, the bloodred is the lining. today with wide, cropped gabardine pants. and a black shirt.
Oh no you di'n't!
post #16573 of 117668
the yohji baseball jacket ain't working.
post #16574 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
the yohji baseball jacket ain't working.

and it never will.

from what I've seen in your fs threads asobu you have nice shit.

I have no idea how you manage to put together the shittiest outfits on the face of the planet.

Honestly, how can you even go outside in that shit.
post #16575 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by asobu View Post
another try with the baseball suit jacket! sleeves are made of a lovely soft cotton, perfect for rolling/pushing up, the bloodred is the lining. today with wide, cropped gabardine pants. and a black shirt.
That looks really bad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread