or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7818  

post #117256 of 117677

 

Geller x 4

post #117257 of 117677
looking for some help again, guys. trying to find some good SWD type button down shirts i can wear untucked. looking for the vibe kg is throwing down below.

any rec's and places to kop would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

post #117258 of 117677

post #117259 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

looking for some help again, guys. trying to find some good SWD type button down shirts i can wear untucked. looking for the vibe kg is throwing down below.

any rec's and places to kop would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

i used to wear a lot of gitmans but they are kind of pricey.

these days i wear mostly uniqlo slim ocbd. great for layering with knits.
post #117260 of 117677
KOY nice glasses, what are they?
post #117261 of 117677

4zuaDVY.jpg

 

tim coppens

adam kimmel

marni

pierre hardy

post #117262 of 117677

For proportion challenge.

AppleMark

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMarkAppleMark

 

Raf

Helmut

Prorsum

Jil

post #117263 of 117677
@c4: I want to believe you're actually wearing a diff pair of shoes and just plan to walk around NYC carrying the Pierre Hardys in your right hand

@sailors: that is so doap. love the shiny textures
post #117264 of 117677
gr8 fit!

btw any recs for pants in a light weight fabric in black and cropped. spacious top block w/taper at the bottom?
post #117265 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

i used to wear a lot of gitmans but they are kind of pricey.
these days i wear mostly uniqlo slim ocbd. great for layering with knits.

yeah, i saw some on yoox i think. lil bit pricey.

not sure i want uniqlo tho.

thoughts on this overpriced shirt?

http://www.yoox.com/us/38342930MT/item?dept=clothingmen#sts=sr_clothingmen80&cod10=38342930MT&sizeId=6
post #117266 of 117677
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresailors View Post

For proportion challenge.
AppleMark

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark
AppleMark

Raf
Helmut
Prorsum
Jil

@futuresailors, not sure if i love it or hate it. some great pieces either way icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

@in stitches, oh i heard kamakura is nice and reasonably priced. ask @gettoasty
post #117267 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I want to believe
post #117268 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

@in stitches, oh i heard kamakura is nice and reasonably priced. ask @gettoasty

i have a few. i like but i dont love. also, they are too long for wearing untucked imo, and very MC.

i need dat SWD gear.
post #117269 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

gr8 fit!

btw any recs for pants in a light weight fabric in black and cropped. spacious top block w/taper at the bottom?
Nonnative
post #117270 of 117677

Stitchy, shirts are a hard thing to recommend since I tend to pick shirts based on how they'd fit me unless I'm going for a crazy pattern.  You're just looking for a white shirt? I'd say uniqlo, or maybe Geller (on sale) might be a good place to start if you want something more mid-range.  Nothing worthwhile in the $100-$150 range unless you're looking used.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread