or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7815  

post #117211 of 117670
no
post #117212 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Jacket is too short.

I suggest you avoid jackets that are shorter than the arm length. I have used this rule of thumb and it has helped.

Interesting...when you say arm length, what point on the arm are you talking about? Wrist bone, middle joint of the thumb? I might have to see how some of my jackets stack up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Cuff or no cuff on the jeans?

Cuffed looks like I'm trying too hard to show off boots prolly
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I think the cuffs work with the top half but less so with the boots. Cool boots, by the way.

Since we're back on tattoo talk, I really want to get more - I'd probably go as far as a 1/2 to 3/4 sleeve - but it's a 1-year deferral from donating blood depending on what state you're in. I think I could go to New Jersey or Delaware without getting hit with the deferral, but I don't know if I'm willing to make that compromise.
post #117213 of 117670
Very nice, nn. No cuff for me.
post #117214 of 117670

 

post #117215 of 117670
Looks great! Would love it with cream colored jeans ( ring and drkshdw have a pair)
post #117216 of 117670

Arms on that jacket look a little long with that stacking

post #117217 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyDuck View Post

Arms on that jacket look a little long with that stacking

nah. looks good.
post #117218 of 117670
@nicelynice no cuff but some stacking would be kick ass
post #117219 of 117670

well it's 97 out atm in So Cal so.....

 

shirt is my first eg piece and i love it :)

post #117220 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

How would the decision of blacking out your face with paint ever come across someones mind as being an acceptable and easier solution, then say simply putting a line over your face or just cropping the photo.

I'm guessing he wanted to block out his face completely, and awkwardly did it with MS Paint. Not sure what you mean by "acceptable"?
post #117221 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post


I'm guessing he wanted to block out his face completely, and awkwardly did it with MS Paint. Not sure what you mean by "acceptable"?

 

He looks like he tried to do blackface... It's fucking stupid.

post #117222 of 117670
Poor judgement call but I highly doubt it was intentional.
post #117223 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

How would the decision of blacking out your face with paint ever come across someones mind as being an acceptable and easier solution, then say simply putting a line over your face or just cropping the photo.

Do you seriously think he painted his head black? wtf you smoking bro? lol8[1].gif
post #117224 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post

Poor judgement call but I highly doubt it was intentional.

 

Haha, yeah. I'd agree.

post #117225 of 117670



Yyph
As
Kva
Rw
Edited by Benesyed - 5/15/14 at 7:51pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread