or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7813  

post #117181 of 117666

Got coffee with Synthese today. He resembled a tube. My hair was bad. He stared at ghostface's recent waywt pic and muttered something like "no man should have that kind of power". Fun times.

 

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

post #117182 of 117666
wow either I have shrunk several feet or you are terrible at taking pictures
post #117183 of 117666

u probably shrunk

post #117184 of 117666
synth has become a littleperson

(◡‿◡✿)
post #117185 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

synth has become a littleperson

(◡‿◡✿)

Small is beautiful!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
post #117186 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Giving the ts(s) jacket one more try before it goes back to yerx:

Jacket is too short.

I suggest you avoid jackets that are shorter than the arm length. I have used this rule of thumb and it has helped.
post #117187 of 117666
post #117188 of 117666
That fit is great, love those sand suede boots with it - what are they?
post #117189 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

That fit is great, love those sand suede boots with it - what are they?

Thanks man, that really means a lot coming from you. The boots are Surface to Air - the same ones that some other poster just mentioned in the RP thread.
post #117190 of 117666
Synthpope too much cool hair no fair.

Very nice, who.

Pope - deets on pants?
post #117191 of 117666
Funny how all this tattoo talk just happened. Got my first two today. Snippets from one of the journals my grandfather drew while he was locked up in a soviet prison for 10 years





post #117192 of 117666
@MarkI sweet ink, def good first ones to get.

I'm itchin' for my next piece. And the ones after that and after that. I'll be a gnarly ol' grampa one day with hand tats, stacked heel boots, leather jacket and a Harley taking my grandchildren to school. Oh and luscious locks. Can't forget about my luscious locks.
post #117193 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Funny how all this tattoo talk just happened. Got my first two today. Snippets from one of the journals my grandfather drew while he was locked up in a soviet prison for 10 years
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Was it actually a note book for crosswords? Did he do a lot of crossword puzzles to keep occupied? I am curious on whether there was any story to the notebook.
post #117194 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Was it actually a note book for crosswords? Did he do a lot of crossword puzzles to keep occupied? I am curious on whether there was any story to the notebook.

Yes, this notebook is filled with clues, each page is for a different crossword, clues for down and across. I'm assuming he made them for the other inmates?

There are a couple of other notebooks, filled with plays and short stories he wrote. Unfortunately my Russian reading ability does not do it justice, and my mother who's father it is has really no interest in it.. I don't want to go to some shmo to get it translated because I don't trust it. I'm actively trying to teach myself how to read better and better, and this is the best motivation.
post #117195 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski View Post

@MarkI sweet ink, def good first ones to get.

I'm itchin' for my next piece. And the ones after that and after that. I'll be a gnarly ol' grampa one day with hand tats, stacked heel boots, leather jacket and a Harley taking my grandchildren to school. Oh and luscious locks. Can't forget about my luscious locks.

Thank you brah, and yeah, right after this one was done I was already thinking of the next..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread