I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7756
Styleforum Top Picks
Close? Wow.. I would love to go there. Ex-gf of mine went once and said it was just fantastic.
Close compared to places i`ve always wanted to visit like NYC, Paris, Tokyo, etc. which are really far. I`m in argentina, so that`s one of the closest and most amazing places to visit in all of south america. And there`s so many people here that travel there since it`s only a few hours by plane. So it`s not something that would require saving a lot of money as would travelling to Europe or the States.
A student of mine was telling me the other day about a trip he took there. He saw the Nazca lines, spent a few days walking around machu picchu. Sounded pretty awesome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Clearly, you've got a vision in mind when you dress, but you said you don't get a lot of feedback anymore, so I'll say it – I think a white or heather grey shirt would be phenomenal here.
Even though I like having few clothes and wearing the shit out of them, I still try to keep some sort of difference from what I see everyday. 95% of the time when I see a navy suit, the guy (or lady) has a white button down under it. This blue is beautiful it just jumps out from all the dark blue I am wearing. Plus it reminds me of the warm Caribbean waters White and gray were just too easy to choose
Pretty much wanted to do this in reverse
o man that would be so cool, and then when I am wearing this shirt in NY maybe I will run into like an NY SFer or jet or sipang's ghost or something and he'd see the shirt I'm wearing and know it's me, and we'd have a grand time in the big city. But not everyone wants to wear c4est's face on a shirt, so to to really know who the #tru SFers are, we should have a kode (like on that cool place reddit). Perhaps it could be something super rad that only us insiders would know, like "how do the thumb comments glacier APC sizing?" and the answer would be something equally cool and insidery like "just ask softy".
maybe i'm in the Subway or something and i see some bro I might recognize cause he's wearing a toj or white pf chang sneakers with a dries van noten suit or maybe he looks a little like a rider of the apocalypse or maybe he's just Asian, and i wanna say something but he could be from sufu/sz (those uncultured plebes!), so I wanna make sure he's the Real Deal. We'd use the kode. I'd look at him straight in the eye, say the kode, he'd respond accordingly, and then we'd form an unbreakable blood-sworn friendship that could only be created through mutual parcipation in the greatest online men's fashion community.
In reality though I would probably just stare meekly at my shoes (they are '08 rick dunks), wonder what brands he's wearing (probably inferior to mine), and post about the missed connection as soon as he's out of my range of vision (he was probably a bottomfeeding lurker anyways).
Even though I like having few clothes and wearing the shit out of them, I still try to keep some sort of difference from what I see everyday. 95% of the time when I see a navy suit, the guy (or lady) has a white button down under it. This blue is beautiful it just jumps out from all the dark blue I am wearing. Plus it reminds me of the warm Caribbean waters White and gray were just too easy to choose Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by canstyleace - 4/30/14 at 7:15pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 47 seconds ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)