or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7734  

post #115996 of 117668

@jet The linens are size 32, I just measured 33.5 inches around my waist, where I usually wear my jeans, normal rise. I usually wear a size 30 in jeans, although my jeans are getting tight in the seat.

post #115997 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wow. thanks for the compliments, guys.

MoK - yup, borsalino it is. its actually the very same hat i wore to my wedding, over 11 years ago. wearing it high is teh jooesh way i believe. not for any particular reason, its just how folks seem to wear them.

I wondered whether it was a Jewish thing smile.gif
post #115998 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

I wondered whether it was a Jewish thing smile.gif
It tends to be Hombergs rather than Fedoras this side of the pond.
post #115999 of 117668

That suit and those shoes are seriously amazing, one of the best suit fits I've seen here

post #116000 of 117668
thanks man strange I thought they only came small medium large
post #116001 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

thanks man strange I thought they only came small medium large

 

Yeah you're right. 30 is small, 32 is medium, same deal with the changes. That's my bad. 

post #116002 of 117668

Stitches continual improvement never ceases to amaze. There are others whose style/direction remains far ahead, but I feel like there have been 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months that I've thought, "wow, that is the best Stitches fit I've seen yet."

post #116003 of 117668
Svb that's great and all and imma let you finish, but stitchy is the greatest Jew of all time. OF ALL TIMEEEEEEEE
post #116004 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

I wondered whether it was a Jewish thing smile.gif

you wondered right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

It tends to be Hombergs rather than Fedoras this side of the pond.

from the jews across the pond i have met, your eyes do not deceive you. american jews largely wear fedoras, with some wearing hombergs, and in the UK, visa versa. at least from what i have seen and who i know.


---
kind words! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by noirwest View Post

That suit and those shoes are seriously amazing, one of the best suit fits I've seen here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Stitches continual improvement never ceases to amaze. There are others whose style/direction remains far ahead, but I feel like there have been 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months that I've thought, "wow, that is the best Stitches fit I've seen yet."
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

Svb that's great and all and imma let you finish, but stitchy is the greatest Jew of all time. OF ALL TIMEEEEEEEE

you guys are awesome. thanks.
post #116005 of 117668
this is stitches right now




dig the look. wish pharrell hadn't co-opted it in the popular imagination
post #116006 of 117668

yes you could say he has ensnared our collective adoration

post #116007 of 117668
omg i spat out my drink
post #116008 of 117668
horrifically awesome puns aside, i do see the resemblance there to my fit pic.

in any case, thanks for the new avatar, bam!
post #116009 of 117668
stitch is that jewish hitman on every mafias roster
post #116010 of 117668
3c13537e-2e56-4368-afe3-896ba4d81eb1_zpsac261c11.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread