Easier to have an 'eff up' when you're in school vs when you're working though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7695post #115411 of 1176664/8/14 at 9:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #115412 of 1176664/8/14 at 9:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
I went to a uniqlo for the first time this weekend. Their sleeves were cut way too tight for me. Sizing up led to sleeves that were way too long or collars that were too big. Same for their jackets. I was pretty sad. I was hoping to pick up a few things but left empty handed.
I had the same experience. I've been to a few Uniqlos in several countries and have never found anything to fit me because I'm slightly muscular. I was after an unstructured blazer in particular and after trying on 3 different models and having to size up to an XL to get my arms into the sleeves I just gave up. And that was at one of the US stores, which I assume caters to larger framed customers.
spope: really liked your last few fits. I guess it's not so cold there anymore so you're able to simplify a bit; as I thought some of your older fits had way too many layers on them and were looking a little affected.post #115413 of 1176664/8/14 at 10:32pmpost #115414 of 1176664/8/14 at 11:57pmpost #115415 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:27ampost #115416 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:34ampost #115417 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:34ampost #115418 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:35ampost #115419 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:52ampost #115420 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:55ampost #115421 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:57ampost #115422 of 1176664/9/14 at 12:59ampost #115423 of 1176664/9/14 at 1:11ampost #115424 of 1176664/9/14 at 4:48amQuote:
thanks, man. they are these:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/bottoms/jeans/slim-fit/men-slim-fit-straight-jeans-086394.html#09-032-032-1Quote:Originally Posted by ChetB
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Wool Knit - Angled Jeans - Leather Painted Trainers
like this a lot. i really want a knit with that kind of neck.post #115425 of 1176664/9/14 at 5:14am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 55 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...