Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7692post #115366 of 1176664/8/14 at 11:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #115367 of 1176664/8/14 at 11:54ampost #115368 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:17pmpost #115369 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fuuma
1) Dress like you want, this dude doesn't need a collar at 65 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/06/nyregion/clayton-patterson-rebel-and-photographer-plans-to-leave-the-lower-east-side-for-europe.html?_r=1
2) With that said, a clean look I like in an adult who behaves like an adult (not an adulescent) but doesn't want to dress like a e-gentleman (an adolescent fantasy of what an adult is like), is a crisp white dress shirt everyday with a pair of dark or black jeans, simple boots (like MMM zips or maybe those SLP motorcycle ones) and a nice sweatshirt or simple sweater. Add a leather or parka or something that has been worn for a while and you have a winner.
I like all of that, Fuuma. Thanks for your thoughts.
I don't have any crisp, white dress shirts that I really dig. Can anyone suggest a brand with a clean cut and slim (but not tooskinny) fit?
Thanks!post #115370 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:27pmpost #115371 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:32pmQuote:
its very nice man, walk in, not for religious reasons but just appreciate the art and etc... its funny how sometimes you walk by something all your life not knowing whats inside, i try not to do thatpost #115372 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:34pmpost #115373 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:35pmpost #115374 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:48pmQuote:
Chose something without any apparent pattern on the shirt, like poplin and not oxford, which is more "slubby", as denimheads say.
http://www.mrporter.com/product/406714post #115375 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:49pmpost #115376 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:57pm
thanks, shugz.Quote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
I think @in stitches
is the one ring who will rule them all. So many CM'ers posting in here because of him. It's actually pretty interesting!
i dont think ill be ruling anything, but if i can bring some unity and love, thats all right by me.post #115377 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:27pmpost #115378 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:34pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by YOLO EMSHI
So I've been putting off posting fits because I only have a camera phone to take photos with plus was going to wait to get my hair cut but fuck it. Although it is disappointing that I can't show detailed shots of the apron from the back because the layers are pretty fucking awesome there.
. Nadir tejani: TEN
. Damir Doma
This is awesome but I thought you took a break from your restaurant gig. Needs a top layer like a jacket or coat to bring the look together. Light linen jacket for SS.
Definitely a look I'd like to experiment with TBHpost #115379 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:37pmpost #115380 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:38pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1587 Active Users (408 Members and 1179 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...