Il Dumo, Florence ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7692
Styleforum Top Picks
Before I joined SF, I wasn't anywhere near as picky about the way things fit me. I had RTW stuff tailored, but that was more about appearance than comfort. And there was a definite difference in comfort between when I was wearing a suit and tie and when I wasn't. Now, on the rare occasions I buy rtw, I am very particularly about ease of motion within it. As stitchy says, it depends on how well it fits. With most of my stuff, I can't feel a difference in comfort, even with my tie tightened and my jacket buttoned. That being said, it's pretty much all made for me (and all shirts are). I doubt I'd be saying this if that weren't the case.
And I'm willing to bet that if I wore braces, MC would be more comfortable than something with jeans
So I've been putting off posting fits because I only have a camera phone to take photos with plus was going to wait to get my hair cut but fuck it. Although it is disappointing that I can't show detailed shots of the apron from the back because the layers are pretty fucking awesome there. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
. Nadir tejani: TEN
. Damir Doma
i think you can give us a better pic than that hunchback of notre damn thing you posted, whats up with the apron?
1) Dress like you want, this dude doesn't need a collar at 65 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/06/nyregion/clayton-patterson-rebel-and-photographer-plans-to-leave-the-lower-east-side-for-europe.html?_r=1
2) With that said, a clean look I like in an adult who behaves like an adult (not an adulescent) but doesn't want to dress like a e-gentleman (an adolescent fantasy of what an adult is like), is a crisp white dress shirt everyday with a pair of dark or black jeans, simple boots (like MMM zips or maybe those SLP motorcycle ones) and a nice sweatshirt or simple sweater. Add a leather or parka or something that has been worn for a while and you have a winner.
I like all of that, Fuuma. Thanks for your thoughts.
I don't have any crisp, white dress shirts that I really dig. Can anyone suggest a brand with a clean cut and slim (but not tooskinny) fit?
its very nice man, walk in, not for religious reasons but just appreciate the art and etc... its funny how sometimes you walk by something all your life not knowing whats inside, i try not to do that
Chose something without any apparent pattern on the shirt, like poplin and not oxford, which is more "slubby", as denimheads say.
I think @in stitches
is the one ring who will rule them all. So many CM'ers posting in here because of him. It's actually pretty interesting!
i dont think ill be ruling anything, but if i can bring some unity and love, thats all right by me.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › epaulet factory finds fall/winter napoli sportcoats - NWOT - size... 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)