Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7692post #115366 of 1176664/8/14 at 11:46ampost #115367 of 1176664/8/14 at 11:54ampost #115368 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:17pmpost #115369 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fuuma
1) Dress like you want, this dude doesn't need a collar at 65 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/06/nyregion/clayton-patterson-rebel-and-photographer-plans-to-leave-the-lower-east-side-for-europe.html?_r=1
2) With that said, a clean look I like in an adult who behaves like an adult (not an adulescent) but doesn't want to dress like a e-gentleman (an adolescent fantasy of what an adult is like), is a crisp white dress shirt everyday with a pair of dark or black jeans, simple boots (like MMM zips or maybe those SLP motorcycle ones) and a nice sweatshirt or simple sweater. Add a leather or parka or something that has been worn for a while and you have a winner.
I like all of that, Fuuma. Thanks for your thoughts.
I don't have any crisp, white dress shirts that I really dig. Can anyone suggest a brand with a clean cut and slim (but not tooskinny) fit?
Thanks!post #115370 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:27pmpost #115371 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:32pmQuote:
its very nice man, walk in, not for religious reasons but just appreciate the art and etc... its funny how sometimes you walk by something all your life not knowing whats inside, i try not to do thatpost #115372 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:34pmpost #115373 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:35pmpost #115374 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:48pmQuote:
Chose something without any apparent pattern on the shirt, like poplin and not oxford, which is more "slubby", as denimheads say.
http://www.mrporter.com/product/406714post #115375 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:49pmpost #115376 of 1176664/8/14 at 12:57pm
thanks, shugz.Quote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
I think @in stitches
is the one ring who will rule them all. So many CM'ers posting in here because of him. It's actually pretty interesting!
i dont think ill be ruling anything, but if i can bring some unity and love, thats all right by me.post #115377 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:27pmpost #115378 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:34pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by YOLO EMSHI
So I've been putting off posting fits because I only have a camera phone to take photos with plus was going to wait to get my hair cut but fuck it. Although it is disappointing that I can't show detailed shots of the apron from the back because the layers are pretty fucking awesome there.
. Nadir tejani: TEN
. Damir Doma
This is awesome but I thought you took a break from your restaurant gig. Needs a top layer like a jacket or coat to bring the look together. Light linen jacket for SS.
Definitely a look I'd like to experiment with TBHpost #115379 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:37pmpost #115380 of 1176664/8/14 at 1:38pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 761 Active Users (91 Members and 670 Guests)
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 49 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 33 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 38 minutes ago
- › Burberry London pure cashmere double breasted coat. made in Italy 39 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 48 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...