Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7690post #115336 of 1176684/8/14 at 4:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #115337 of 1176684/8/14 at 4:48amQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i'm not sure "1800s french house painter" is where this guy is in his progression, but i guess the exposure can't hurt
I don't think the shoes make sense herepost #115338 of 1176684/8/14 at 5:08amChet looks fine but those sneakers need the laces awkward without , minor detailsQuote:Originally Posted by YOLO EMSHI
So I've been putting off posting fits because I only have a camera phone to take photos with plus was going to wait to get my hair cut but fuck it. Although it is disappointing that I can't show detailed shots of the apron from the back because the layers are pretty fucking awesome there.
. Nadir tejani: TEN
. Damir Doma
was that shirt on y!jp recently ? this is coolest looking bathroom attendant fit i've ever seenpost #115339 of 1176684/8/14 at 5:09ampost #115340 of 1176684/8/14 at 5:29amQuote:
Got it off guyi consignment. It was lying around there for ages but I think at some point in the last year it was briefly taken off the site.post #115341 of 1176684/8/14 at 5:55am
Cheers to you, Kid Nickels. Guitar and vox. My main band is Colorway but I also play and travel with the Young at Heart Chorus whose average age is 80 and they sing rock tunes. So by comparison I do feel pretty young around them
And thanks all for the kind words and suggestions. I'm a fan of MoK for sure but hadn't seen some of the others you mentioned. Very cool. I'm also trying to up the clothes I perform in and so I've picked up a few more out there pieces lately (blue satin SLP bomber and silver boots). With no children and my with my profession it's easy to forget I'm not still 25 (though I would rather forget the styles of 1995). But I think I at least know what looks ridiculous for everyday vs what I'd want to play to a full house in Tokyo. That said if you can own it you really can wear whatever you want. Your pic just might end up as an ironic example right here in the halls of SF.
Later all.post #115342 of 1176684/8/14 at 6:33ampost #115343 of 1176684/8/14 at 6:59ampost #115344 of 1176684/8/14 at 7:17amQuote:Originally Posted by ChetB
debating whether to keep navy or army green mix...two seems like overkill
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
my navy stark is one of my favorite things i own in the world, hard for me to argue against it. the army mix is cool though, and the different colorways lend to different usage. i bought the SNS moment in green because i felt that a navy knit was not enough, but if i had found the stark for 89 bucks instead of the moment, i would have had robokopped. so id say keep both.
and this guy right down here....Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love this.post #115345 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:02ampost #115346 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:04ampost #115347 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:11ampost #115348 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:37ampost #115349 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:39ampost #115350 of 1176684/8/14 at 8:39amQuote:
Not saying this about you, but I think part of what makes fits work MUCH better for the 'older' posters is that they actually get good haircuts. Having crappy hair with a good fit makes it look like you're trying too hard, but if the fit is good and the hair fits then it looks much better. All the people that were pointed out as being 'older' and having good fits all have figured out what hair style works for their face/body. It looks great.
Add glasses to this if one wears them.
Just my teeny tiny opinion.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › !!~!!7073347120 love vashikaran In Noida 25 seconds ago
- › ℒℴvℰ ֆɦǟֆɦȶʀɨ ~91~9815951625 love problem solution specialist baba ji 26 seconds ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 kAMdeV VashIkARAn MaNTrA In... 29 seconds ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 kAMdeV VashIkARAn MaNTrA In... 33 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 44 seconds ago
- › Love Breakup Specialist +91-9680462195 49 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran tilak In Noida 56 seconds ago
- › HSUBAND WIFE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-9680462195 57 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran puja In Noida 1 minute ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 kAMdeV VashIkARAn MaNTrA In Noida 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan