or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7661  

post #114901 of 117668

Exciting stuff:

 

 

toj

bananas

qlo

levis

derbies

post #114902 of 117668
i gave you your thumb, now play more dota foo.gif
post #114903 of 117668

What derbies?

post #114904 of 117668


Richord Nicholl
Uniqlo
Gats

The shirt is a crazy soft flannel. I could live in it.
post #114905 of 117668

Gravitypope brand :foo:

post #114906 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i gave you your thumb, now play more dota foo.gif

i downloaded dota up until 20% then decided i really didn't want to play. can't deal with raging hormonal 14 year olds typing and cursing in caps all the time
post #114907 of 117668





Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Knit- Navy Virgin Wool Grosgrain Wasted Trousers - Metallic Midnight SideZips - Cartier
post #114908 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

i downloaded dota up until 20% then decided i really didn't want to play. can't deal with raging hormonal 14 year olds typing and cursing in caps all the time

DotA - 10% skill, 10% knowledge of mechanics, 80% demoralization of other team.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DotA's great though.

Edited by GBear - 3/31/14 at 1:17am
post #114909 of 117668
fuck anybody who doesn't love dota and give it 110%
post #114910 of 117668
whats that? can't hear you over the sound of getting a rampage on blink dagger dagon 5 antimage
post #114911 of 117668

That is an insane build.

 

Must try.

post #114912 of 117668

Australians add me - mike19573

post #114913 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedWay View Post

What derbies?

i have been curious for a while, do you guys over here consider black derbies to be an SWD essential?

also, what is dota?
post #114914 of 117668

Defense of the Ancients 2, it's a video game.

post #114915 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i have been curious for a while, do you guys over here consider black derbies to be an SWD essential?
 

 

No

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread