where2kop polka dog shirt ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7657
Styleforum Top Picks
Damn I want that shirt. Is there any way of getting it online? @Blastoise
Outfits from yonder shore:
sweet burgundy+ sky blue+anthracite
surplus (Click to show)
Crosspost Green tie Challenge Thread:
Fantastic weather in Germany these last few days...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And with an objectionable attempt at swaying voters: here's where I would wear my criquet shirt golf polos... if I had any!
Come over and participate if you own a green tie. This week the winner stands to win a bunch of US made golf polo shirts.
Edited by clapeyron - 3/29/14 at 1:51pm
@ridethecliche if you're looking for fb.. That looks bad, sorry. It's very typical mc casual but in the negative sense. Like it all fits well for sure, but the combination of items looks very uncool.
For varsity looks you can try checking out those looks from Japanese Americana online stores. Those that sell nanamica for example. Good luck!
I'll look into that. If you have a few examples of sites, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks!
Honestly I just have no idea what you're going for. You're wearing a cheap ill fitting varsity with a tucked in flannel, an obnoxious vineyard vines belt, white pants, and ugly dress shoes. It's a mish mash of colors and aesthetics and not in a good way. And this is coming from the guy who wears red down vests and polka dog shirts (although in hind sight that fit was shit).
Essentially, it doesn't really matter if I dress like a ridiculous human being on days I have to be in scrubs all day and having to be at work at 6 30 doesn't help matters. I also realized this and posted it because I was slightly self aware of how over the top this was and felt silly criticizing a regular poster while hiding. I disagree about the varsity and shoes though. The jacket fits pretty damn well and blue suede strands are awesome.
But really, I'm from the planet Zargon and my space ship got lost when I fell into a wormhole and was transported to earth. Essentially, I'm from the future. You don't know it yet, but my style is much more advanced than yours. You'll all be dressing like me in 20,000 years. I'll say I told you so when it happens earthling.
But really, I'm from the planet Zargon and my space ship got lots when I fell into a wormhole and was transported to earth. Essentially, I'm from the future. You don't know it yet, but my style is much more advanced than yours. You'll all be dressing like me in 20,000 years. I'll say I told you so when it happens earthling.
This is the best thing I've ever read in this thread.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Maftei 9.5US brown full brogue oxfords pegged NEW 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin MTO Suede Adelaide --- Thread for those ordering. 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Oakstreet Bootmakers Trench Boot Black CXL, Plain Toe 6 minutes ago
- › ATTACHMENT: The Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)