or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7637  

post #114541 of 117666
This thread is now about milk tea in the bay area.
post #114542 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post
 

Uniqlo x DHL

the shoes are actually margellums

post #114543 of 117666
post #114544 of 117666



ute ploier
engineered garments shirt & pants
nike
post #114545 of 117666

Milk Tea in Taiwan is pretty rad, but there's equally good stuff in Australia.

 

I generally think tea is gross, bitter water, so I'm a bit of a pleb.

post #114546 of 117666
ezajy4yd.jpg

N&F elephant 2s, Homebound shirt, Converse, Nixon 51-30


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #114547 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

All Uniqlo everything. 






Wait, aren't the shoes Margiela? I saw this model on eBay 3 or 4 months ago, they were described as Margiela GATs... Made with DHL logo printed canvas...
It grabbed my attention cos I'm working.. At DHL lol
Btw, nice username (referring to the west Africans fighting in the French army during WW 2)
post #114548 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post



Wait, aren't the shoes Margiela? I saw this model on eBay 3 or 4 months ago, they were described as Margiela GATs... Made with DHL logo printed canvas...
It grabbed my attention cos I'm working.. At DHL lol
 

Yes, I mentioned that a few posts up 

 

 

 

Quote:
 Btw, nice username (referring to the west Africans fighting in the French army during WW 2)

thanks. 

post #114549 of 117666
Thanks for the thumbs!
post #114550 of 117666

(feel like I've been spamming this thread lately, so this will be the last pic for a while)

post #114551 of 117666
buttoned and unbutonned








SS / SNS / OS / MMM

as requested, @thewho13 and @kindofyoung.

close ups and stuff (Click to show)




post #114552 of 117666
As much as I dig those pants, that fit would look way better with more tapered trousers in a neutral-ish color like black or grey. Otherwise, good stuff
post #114553 of 117666

@in stitches Tapered grey jeans/pants would look so good, maybe grab a cheap pair from uniqlo.

 

@kindofyoung Whats that coat?

post #114554 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

As much as I dig those pants, that fit would look way better with more tapered trousers in a neutral-ish color like black or grey. Otherwise, good stuff

 

Hah just wrote this in the NMWA-thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post
 

Pants make it a bit too much imo stitchy, would prefer something more muted and tapered (which also would make the boots look better)

Jacket looks great :)

 

einstine: COS Technical Layer Coat

post #114555 of 117666
thanks, guys. i was hoping the navy + purple was going to be a winner. frown.gif

ill look into some gray jeans perhaps, mebbe something cheap cheap from uniqlo or levis. whats a good uniqlo or levis gray slim but not too slim pair?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread