Wait. You're in college and "can't wear what you want?"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7605post #114061 of 1176683/19/14 at 8:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #114062 of 1176683/19/14 at 9:02pmpost #114063 of 1176683/19/14 at 11:03pmpost #114064 of 1176683/20/14 at 2:57ampost #114065 of 1176683/20/14 at 4:06amQuote:Originally Posted by colabear
Hirsch, can I make a suggestion? Since you like wearing shirts, have you considered trying shirt dresses. I think you will look pretty in them and since summer is coming, would it be nice to break out of those naked and famous jeans and expose a little skin make it a little exciting for the boyfriend
Both of these are from Christian Dior Spring 2014
Look 10 Surplus Neckline shirt dress
Look 11 Cold Shoulder shirt dress
I would also love to see you in this Look 29 Chanel Spring 2014 Haute Couture shirt dress sans leggings
You would look chic with my cotton gabardine shirt dress from spring 2003 worn with knee-high boots and a beret
I've made enquiries about the blue Christian Dior dress - there are 2 left available in my size and I've emailed Anna Matuozzo the photo to see if she can recreate the shoulder less one in my favourite blue shirting exactly..it won't be cheap but I don't own a dress and this one is gorgeous!
Also found tiger print jeans - very sexy but have a jeans ban so on the wall ATM.
Might break the ban and treat myself to the tiger jeans to cheer myself up:)
As I bought the ex-boyfriend a £70 Jermyn Street shirt, had a nice date then he dumped me :-(
Today I'm wearing my
Charles Tyrwhitt navy/silver stripe shirt again and
21oz custom Kurabo jeans as I'm exhausted after a long hospital appointment yesterday (9am-7.30pm) with a long drive and a break for an Italian lunch at Carluccios with both of my parents so today just grocery shopping with mum.
You saw the outfit last time so no need to repost all pics
I'll dress up a bit more for my sisters birthday party on Sunday(more expensive presents)
I need retail therapy!!!
Edited by Hirsh - 3/20/14 at 4:16ampost #114066 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:26am
Actual Japanese style fit pic.
Levi's Engineered Jeans. (Jp made Selvedge)
PRL Chambray shirt.
United Arrows Tweed waistcoat
Chloe' Lambskin Gloves
Local Department store Leather belt.
Random Flat cap.
One of my spring suit Jackets. (part of a 3-peice).
And in case you are wondering, we don't all dress like Ninjas from the future.
...... i should know, i live here. this is the style that you guys will be wearing next year.
Edited by size 38R - 3/20/14 at 5:39ampost #114067 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:31ampost #114068 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Still waiting on @in stitches to post a fit with dem Marjelly boots.
This is your official callout... bro.Quote:
All in due time, my friends.post #114069 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:20ampost #114070 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:29ampost #114071 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:33ampost #114072 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:52ampost #114073 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:57ampost #114074 of 1176683/20/14 at 8:16am
I may be asking a bit too much here, but have you never considered that there is a difference between what the average citizen of a country wears, and what the fashion labels there produce?
And that these average citizens themselves dress dramatically different depending on region / city / town / school / social status / personal interests / etc etc etc
We don't mind that you dress the way you do, but I think we do mind that you are ignoring the fact that we have an interest in specific fashion or high fashion brands, not what people are wearing in your town.
Would you say that anybody with an interest in something like Armani or Prada has it all wrong because not everybody in Italy is wearing that?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays