Wait. You're in college and "can't wear what you want?"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7605post #114061 of 1176683/19/14 at 8:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #114062 of 1176683/19/14 at 9:02pmpost #114063 of 1176683/19/14 at 11:03pmpost #114064 of 1176683/20/14 at 2:57ampost #114065 of 1176683/20/14 at 4:06amQuote:Originally Posted by colabear
Hirsch, can I make a suggestion? Since you like wearing shirts, have you considered trying shirt dresses. I think you will look pretty in them and since summer is coming, would it be nice to break out of those naked and famous jeans and expose a little skin make it a little exciting for the boyfriend
Both of these are from Christian Dior Spring 2014
Look 10 Surplus Neckline shirt dress
Look 11 Cold Shoulder shirt dress
I would also love to see you in this Look 29 Chanel Spring 2014 Haute Couture shirt dress sans leggings
You would look chic with my cotton gabardine shirt dress from spring 2003 worn with knee-high boots and a beret
I've made enquiries about the blue Christian Dior dress - there are 2 left available in my size and I've emailed Anna Matuozzo the photo to see if she can recreate the shoulder less one in my favourite blue shirting exactly..it won't be cheap but I don't own a dress and this one is gorgeous!
Also found tiger print jeans - very sexy but have a jeans ban so on the wall ATM.
Might break the ban and treat myself to the tiger jeans to cheer myself up:)
As I bought the ex-boyfriend a £70 Jermyn Street shirt, had a nice date then he dumped me :-(
Today I'm wearing my
Charles Tyrwhitt navy/silver stripe shirt again and
21oz custom Kurabo jeans as I'm exhausted after a long hospital appointment yesterday (9am-7.30pm) with a long drive and a break for an Italian lunch at Carluccios with both of my parents so today just grocery shopping with mum.
You saw the outfit last time so no need to repost all pics
I'll dress up a bit more for my sisters birthday party on Sunday(more expensive presents)
I need retail therapy!!!
Edited by Hirsh - 3/20/14 at 4:16ampost #114066 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:26am
Actual Japanese style fit pic.
Levi's Engineered Jeans. (Jp made Selvedge)
PRL Chambray shirt.
United Arrows Tweed waistcoat
Chloe' Lambskin Gloves
Local Department store Leather belt.
Random Flat cap.
One of my spring suit Jackets. (part of a 3-peice).
And in case you are wondering, we don't all dress like Ninjas from the future.
...... i should know, i live here. this is the style that you guys will be wearing next year.
Edited by size 38R - 3/20/14 at 5:39ampost #114067 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:31ampost #114068 of 1176683/20/14 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Still waiting on @in stitches to post a fit with dem Marjelly boots.
This is your official callout... bro.Quote:
All in due time, my friends.post #114069 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:20ampost #114070 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:29ampost #114071 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:33ampost #114072 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:52ampost #114073 of 1176683/20/14 at 7:57ampost #114074 of 1176683/20/14 at 8:16am
I may be asking a bit too much here, but have you never considered that there is a difference between what the average citizen of a country wears, and what the fashion labels there produce?
And that these average citizens themselves dress dramatically different depending on region / city / town / school / social status / personal interests / etc etc etc
We don't mind that you dress the way you do, but I think we do mind that you are ignoring the fact that we have an interest in specific fashion or high fashion brands, not what people are wearing in your town.
Would you say that anybody with an interest in something like Armani or Prada has it all wrong because not everybody in Italy is wearing that?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 seconds ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 39 seconds ago
- › What are your pet peeves with shoes? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...