If you haven't already, check out the watch pron thread over in CM. Next next level.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7587
Styleforum Top Pickspost #113792 of 1176663/15/14 at 9:01pmBased on posting history, I think poor man's watch thread is more appropriate (no hate). The watch appreciation thread won't really be productive for him from a purchasing standpoint. It's always good for info and pictures though.post #113793 of 1176663/15/14 at 9:15pmQuote:
So true. And no hate taken. my search of a poor man's watch have been fruitless so far. Nothing stands out enough. I've always wanted a Lange n sohne, haha.post #113794 of 1176663/15/14 at 9:26pmQuote:
I would look at Seiko and orient. Some really nice automatics for the price. Also Hamilton. Go used, it's even more cost effective.post #113795 of 1176663/15/14 at 9:47pmpost #113796 of 1176663/15/14 at 10:37pmpost #113797 of 1176663/15/14 at 10:54pmpost #113798 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:20pmpost #113799 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:27pmpost #113800 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:36pmpost #113801 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:53pmQuote:
i can't even see shit, but the first is terrible no matter how it actually fits on you. too much shit going on and color combination is atrocious. swap out the black shirt for a light blue one and ditch the cardigan or off colored vest or whatever it is. that is, if everything actually fits. also i hope those aren't blue jeans you paired with a tie, vest/cardigan, jacket, and a 4 point fold pocket squareQuote:
this actually looks pretty good but the quarters looks a little too closed (from what i can see from an awkward posture) to be used casually. looks like you took the top half of a suit and paired it with off colored chinos. chest area looks like it could fit awkwardly with the bubbling
i rather like the shirt collarsQuote:
patrickbooth told me how he used to wear dior homme suits to class in college and not give a fuckpost #113802 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:55pmpost #113803 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:56pmpost #113804 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:57pmits like college tho. you should wear whatever the fuck you want. you should go in a panda suit daily if that was your thing. or walmart sweatpants.
if i had money i would have worn yohji everyday
who was that awkward tall asian dude with the large thick square glasses that had something to do with phillipino housemaids? somebody was saying how he recognized him from school and how he actually wore the stuff he posted like yohji on a daily basispost #113805 of 1176663/15/14 at 11:57pmQuote:
Hello. i can help with your watch dillema.
Does this fit belong here?
Edit: the boots are for snow. and ice. fantastic boots. no apologies.
Edited by size 38R - 3/16/14 at 12:47am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1256 Active Users (268 Members and 988 Guests)
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...