Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7540post #113087 of 1176663/4/14 at 6:33pmpost #113088 of 1176663/4/14 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dorje
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)The piling on Bene and jameister was epic, congrats. And just goes to show the kind of attitude here is disgusting. There are some good people, but this place is completely fucked up.
So yeah, my attitude has changed, and the only reason I'm sticking around is morbid curiosity. This is teaching me a lot but not about clothing anymore as I don't enjoy all but a few folks' fits on here.
FUCK YOU STYLFORUM!
Ragequit? Think it'll stick?
CP (no vis)
bland but acceptable hotel roompost #113089 of 1176663/4/14 at 6:43pmpost #113090 of 1176663/4/14 at 6:46pm
Jamiester was an annoying prick. Now he's less annoying, and people are less irritated. Even Bene I think would acknowledge that the constant criticism helped, even if he wasn't always a fan of it, and people are honest about his fits. People mostly seem to reap what they sow here, and the people who've become less irritating and more interesting have gotten less flak (Sinnedk, Brad), while the people who've become more irritating and less interesting (recently you) get more flak. It's actually a pretty forgiving atmosphere in my experience.post #113091 of 1176663/4/14 at 6:54pmpost #113092 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:02pmpost #113093 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:05pmQuote:
I will never forget:Quote:Originally Posted by Fade to Black
Thanks for saying what I always thought, but was always a bit too nice and generous to vocalize. The clothes are one thing, and the least important. What struck me most about Whodini is, as an aspiring doctor, someone who would make light of a topic such as mental illness. For that, this thing is truly a waste of flesh. And Who or its similarly pathetic, close-minded and weak-willed cronies can gang up on me all they want (paging Kronik - this is your cue you pathetic Uncle Tom. I'd call you a nigger, but nah, you have not earned the privilege of being called such.) I need not say a single word in response - I think your attitudes (NOT towards the clothes) and words have spoken volumes more about yourselves than I ever need to.post #113094 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:09pmpost #113095 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:12pmpost #113096 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:14pmpost #113097 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:31pmpost #113098 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:36pm
That one was really good. Another really good one was that one African American dude in CM. Can't remember his name, but he was the same dude who posted pics of his hot wife's ass. He spent his last days begging for a custom title in the Trans Mod thread.post #113099 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:45pmpost #113100 of 1176663/4/14 at 7:52pmThe midlayer is kinda thick and I have gained weight since originally ordering the jacket.
It doesn't feel uncomfortable but I see what you mean, though. I suppose I will relegate the jacket to just a t-shirt under it.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 17 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 32 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 34 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...