or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7533  

post #112981 of 117666
interesting. but it was meant to be a more dressy type casual fit. unless you are saying that that coat just cant be dressed up that much, in which case i hear ya, but im not sure i agree.
post #112982 of 117666
NMWA's buys are perfect for you, stitchy
post #112983 of 117666

 

Number (N)ine, Geller

post #112984 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

interesting. but it was meant to be a more dressy type casual fit. unless you are saying that that coat just cant be dressed up that much, in which case i hear ya, but im not sure i agree.
It definitely can and you did it successfully, I just thought you were going for a more casual look, but I read now that you were "dressing up" the coat, so yeah, my bad shog[1].gif
post #112985 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

NMWA's buys are perfect for you, stitchy

i agree without question. now i just need more money for more kops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

It definitely can, I just thought you were going for a more casual look, but I read now that you were "dressing up" the coat, so yeah, my bad shog[1].gif

sa'll good baby! fistbump.gif
post #112986 of 117666
looks great stitchy! love the coat and color palette you got going on.

lol'd at all the regis comments. maybe regis will return the favor and do a kg? biggrin.gif
post #112987 of 117666
kg has two great fits in this competition icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #112988 of 117666
Krakow again
20140303_1544122min_zpsdb25a91b.jpg
20140303_1553172min_zps2a7de4e8.jpg
deets (Click to show)
EG thick wool herringbone bedford
ts(s) mandarin collar shirt
JE
ateliers heschung
This is what happens... (Click to show)
when you ask a random dude in the street to take a pic for you:D ...very avant-garde. No doubt that cutting my head off enhanced the pic though. 20140303_1530172min_zpsf4b4a34f.jpg
post #112989 of 117666
SG2105's
Varvatos chucks
post #112990 of 117666
Aux, that's Krakow? Place looks great (as does the Bedford)
post #112991 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfan5 View Post

looks great stitchy! love the coat and color palette you got going on.

thanks, kg!
Quote:
lol'd at all the regis comments. maybe regis will return the favor and do a kg? biggrin.gif

we can only hope.
post #112992 of 117666
9qK7RbEl.jpg
Wearing this to go to friends house.

None of y'all really mess with streetwear do y'all?
post #112993 of 117666
That's crazy awesome dude I can tell that you mess with "tha skreetzwarez" because of that most likely "hot" ( that is skreetz for "stoleN") printer you got there (you gonna flip that for some sikk cash for a quarter of dank??) and those sick shoes which are also hot (because of the color, not because you stole them) and what the fuxxx dude holy shit is that a gold plated trash recepticle? Damn man you are outta this world close up shop styleforum cuz this BALLER is bout to go to his friend's house and maybe instagram shirtless photos of himself and his friend in a mirror please retweet
post #112994 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

That's crazy awesome dude I can tell that you mess with "tha skreetzwarez" because of that most likely "hot" ( that is skreetz for "stoleN") printer you got there (you gonna flip that for some sikk cash for a quarter of dank??) and those sick shoes which are also hot (because of the color, not because you stole them) and what the fuxxx dude holy shit is that a gold plated trash recepticle? Damn man you are outta this world close up shop styleforum cuz this BALLER is bout to go to his friend's house and maybe instagram shirtless photos of himself and his friend in a mirror please retweet
I'm completely different than y'all think. But y'all are different than KTT, so I'm still learning the ropes of this forum, just noticing that it doesn't really have as many Jordan's, or dope stuff as I remembered, but that's probably just because my interpretation of style has changed.

But naw I'm not a street wear dude, I'm me.
post #112995 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

Aux, that's Krakow? Place looks great (as does the Bedford)


thx buddy. Yes Krakow is really a beautiful city. Kinda like a small Prague. Not as breathtaking but still plenty to see and some parts of town have a 'medieval' feel.

My only complaint is the intensive diet of pork & potatoes..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread