Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7514post #112696 of 1176662/27/14 at 7:05ampost #112697 of 1176662/27/14 at 7:15am
I can see stitches in something more along the lines of a bastardized workboot style. What about these guys? They're stupid cheap and aside from the alarming lack of speed hooks I really like them for how you want to wear your boots.
I used to have some similar ones in a distressed waxed black suede and I really regret selling them a few years ago. but at least now I've got my black Timbspost #112698 of 1176662/27/14 at 7:19amthats hilarious. el bert sent me that link last night and i have been mulling it over since. some other peeps that PMed did not like those much. seem to garner a love or hate reaction. i think the style of the boot does very much fit with the kind of boot for the kind of look i want. thanks, 4est!!!
btw, you guys are all awesome for the amount of help and effort you put into this, i really appreciate it.
i feel bad to log jam this thread for a second day though, so if this is starting to annoy people, i have more than enough to work with for now.
<3post #112699 of 1176662/27/14 at 7:20ampost #112700 of 1176662/27/14 at 8:01ampost #112701 of 1176662/27/14 at 8:47ampost #112702 of 1176662/27/14 at 8:50ampost #112703 of 1176662/27/14 at 8:52am
Stitch, if you aren't going to lace up the boots all of the way I think you should wrap them around the ankles once or twice before tying. It looks pretty good that way and avoids the huge loops like that. Also, I'd like to see how those boots look with your pants pulled over them sometime. Tuck isn't always the answerpost #112704 of 1176662/27/14 at 8:58ampost #112705 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:05ampost #112706 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:11ampost #112707 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:16ampost #112708 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:24ampost #112709 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:27ampost #112710 of 1176662/27/14 at 9:33amQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ONLY THUMBS WILL BRING ME TO MY DESTINATION!!!Quote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
Stitch, if you aren't going to lace up the boots all of the way I think you should wrap them around the ankles once or twice before tying. It looks pretty good that way and avoids the huge loops like that. Also, I'd like to see how those boots look with your pants pulled over them sometime. Tuck isn't always the answer
yeah, i meant to do that like i did last time. it was an oversight here. the wraparound is much cooler.
ill try and go no tuck next time i wear these. just for you!!Quote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
@in stitches only you could of turned the waywt into a stitchy boot suggestion thread
i am teh sorry. but i got a shit ton of good help, so that is good!Quote:
well, the second sentence is certainly fair.
its hard work but somebody has to do it!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › PSA - STP falke socks 5 minutes ago
- › Jeeves x Vass MTO and GMTO Central Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Frank Leder thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 12 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...