Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7481post #112201 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #112202 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:21pmpost #112203 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
it is now time for an installment of coolstorybro.jpeg. brought to you by a very bored at work in stitches.
my boss texts me last night that i need to meet him at 9 this morning to help him move some jewelry cases for an off site show, and that i should wear crappy clothing because we will be trotting through mud and snow.
ok, no probs. but i want to wear a nice rig for the MC friday challenge.
so i get up early and put on my rig. then i ask my wife to take some pics for me before she drives carpool. note that she is in a mad rush.
she gets my son in the car and takes a ton of pics for me while holding his knapsack and her purse. (not the way she should take pics, but i zip my lips). pics are done, she leaves, and i am home with the little one while she drives carpool.
now i go back inside and change into some beater stuff (my beater clothing consists of AS suede bucks, LMC drill chinos and an SNS stark) and hang with the baby.
about 30 minutes later the wife gets home from carpool and sees that i have changed all my clothes since she left. naturally she says, "WTF WHY DID I JUST TAKE ALL THOSE PICTURES FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY WORE YOUR CLOTHING FOR ALL OF TEN MINUTES!!!???!?!?!?!?!!"
i muttered some shit about how i needed to change, gave her a quick kiss and bounced.
i am also riding a huge sugar high from a king size reeses bar and a red bull.
Well that was the most uneventful story ever...
Also some of the fits in here are hideous. Some people needs to size down a few times and others need to size up...some fits look dirty and that of a street peasant.post #112204 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:41pmpost #112205 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:41pmpost #112206 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:42pmpost #112207 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
it was funny! tegs be on that good good heron or somethin.
my wife waffles on being ok with it or being rather annoyed. but she is a doll and does the photography for me because we love each other and support each other in our absurd hobbies. of which she has none.post #112208 of 1176682/21/14 at 12:52pmpost #112209 of 1176682/21/14 at 1:11pmpost #112210 of 1176682/21/14 at 1:17pmpost #112211 of 1176682/21/14 at 1:24pmpost #112212 of 1176682/21/14 at 1:33pmpost #112213 of 1176682/21/14 at 1:47pmpost #112214 of 1176682/21/14 at 2:01pmpost #112215 of 1176682/21/14 at 2:05pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1931 Active Users (510 Members and 1421 Guests)
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 38 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 47 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The Fall 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris cashmere/silk bandana scarf. Large size 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays