Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7480post #112186 of 1176662/21/14 at 9:34ampost #112187 of 1176662/21/14 at 9:39ampost #112188 of 1176662/21/14 at 9:42ampost #112189 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:05ampost #112190 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:07ampost #112191 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:17ampost #112192 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:43amQuote:
Thanks yeah you are probably right... I am someone who tends to get sucked into buying wild stuff like shawls and loud prints and generally aspire to the head-to-toe EG look, which means when I try something like a basic blazer, jeans and ankle boots fit I never seem to have quite the right combo of items.post #112193 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:43ampost #112194 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:49ampost #112195 of 1176662/21/14 at 10:57amQuote:
That shirt is still on the large side. You also never answered my questions from the other day. I don't know why I'm even wasting my time typing this, obvious troll is obvious.post #112196 of 1176662/21/14 at 11:32ampost #112197 of 1176662/21/14 at 11:36ampost #112198 of 1176662/21/14 at 12:16pmit is now time for an installment of coolstorybro.jpeg. brought to you by a very bored at work in stitches.
my boss texts me last night that i need to meet him at 9 this morning to help him move some jewelry cases for an off site show, and that i should wear crappy clothing because we will be trotting through mud and snow.
ok, no probs. but i want to wear a nice rig for the MC friday challenge.
so i get up early and put on my rig. then i ask my wife to take some pics for me before she drives carpool. note that she is in a mad rush.
she gets my son in the car and takes a ton of pics for me while holding his knapsack and her purse. (not the way she should take pics, but i zip my lips). pics are done, she leaves, and i am home with the little one while she drives carpool.
now i go back inside and change into some beater stuff (my beater clothing consists of AS suede bucks, LMC drill chinos and an SNS stark) and hang with the baby.
about 30 minutes later the wife gets home from carpool and sees that i have changed all my clothes since she left. naturally she says, "WTF WHY DID I JUST TAKE ALL THOSE PICTURES FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY WORE YOUR CLOTHING FOR ALL OF TEN MINUTES!!!???!?!?!?!?!!"
i muttered some shit about how i needed to change, gave her a quick kiss and bounced.
i am also riding a huge sugar high from a king size reeses bar and a red bull.post #112199 of 1176662/21/14 at 12:17pmpost #112200 of 1176662/21/14 at 12:21pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 17 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...