Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7438
Styleforum Top Pickspost #111557 of 1176682/12/14 at 12:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Syeknom
The lighting doesnt show the colour well here but they're quite a light, desaturated blue/grey. Wonderful shoes.
What colour did you dye yours? :)
I dyed them black. I found that, atleast for my wardrobe, that the gray stands out in a bad way. I'm very happy with the way they turned out though, and it was a very inexpensive process.post #111558 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:42pmpost #111559 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:48pmPants nice. I think I'm going to start picking up more MMM pants, but the descriptions are not helpful at all on almost every site. "Casual" wool pant vs "dress" wool pant vs "tailored" wool pant etc. Usually they don't even indicate if it's slim/regular/athletic fit and there are hardly ever any measurements eitherpost #111560 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:54pmpost #111561 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:54pm
Having tried on loads they vary dramatically too - I've been on the cusp of buying some online several times and always pulled back because it's just very tricky to know for sure. Sadly most of the ones I try on second-hand here are super low rise and with no belt loops - no good for my frame or tastes (high rise and no belt loops now we can talk..).
Love that fit Regis, shades and subtle variations in the colour of the trousers/boots are wonderful.post #111562 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Pants nice. I think I'm going to start picking up more MMM pants, but the descriptions are not helpful at all on almost every site. "Casual" wool pant vs "dress" wool pant vs "tailored" wool pant etc. Usually they don't even indicate if it's slim/regular/athletic fit and there are hardly ever any measurements either
+1 damn this is so truepost #111563 of 1176682/12/14 at 1:57pm^cyc this sick regression needs to stopQuote:
Was so happy OG lmzd was back then read you gonna sell, RIP lmzd...post #111564 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:00pmThose are from SS2010 or something like that. I've bought so many I can pretty much tell just from the fit on the model (even though most pics have the hem rolled in so it looks cleaner). If you think like me, stick to virgin wool/viscose etc don't get cotton ones. Make sure the leg opening is between 7 and 7.4 these are usually the cut I want (I really dislike tailoring). Go for the regular cut if possible slim is cool but be careful sometimes the thighs border on tight. Just ask the retailer, I ask Farfetch all the time what the cut is and leg opening is
Sidenote: Sidezips are what I wear 90% of the time, I have found 7.3-7.4 openings fall perfectly (don't hug the shaft of the boot). Anything under that I know that it will be Moccs/Espadrillas materialpost #111565 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
All of the knits on knits lately have inspired me...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wtf on earth?! I have never seen nor even imagined something like this. Looks like the perfect outfit for the cabin after a long day of skiing.
looking good Regis!post #111566 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:11pmpost #111567 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:13pmpost #111568 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:13pmpost #111569 of 1176682/12/14 at 2:17pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 46 seconds ago
- › Norse Projects Jarl Wool Sweat Pants size L 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Singapore tailors 2015 thread 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Kid Cudi x Surface to Air Fire Jacket XXL 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...