Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7438post #111556 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #111557 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:48pmPants nice. I think I'm going to start picking up more MMM pants, but the descriptions are not helpful at all on almost every site. "Casual" wool pant vs "dress" wool pant vs "tailored" wool pant etc. Usually they don't even indicate if it's slim/regular/athletic fit and there are hardly ever any measurements eitherpost #111558 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:54pmpost #111559 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:54pm
Having tried on loads they vary dramatically too - I've been on the cusp of buying some online several times and always pulled back because it's just very tricky to know for sure. Sadly most of the ones I try on second-hand here are super low rise and with no belt loops - no good for my frame or tastes (high rise and no belt loops now we can talk..).
Love that fit Regis, shades and subtle variations in the colour of the trousers/boots are wonderful.post #111560 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Pants nice. I think I'm going to start picking up more MMM pants, but the descriptions are not helpful at all on almost every site. "Casual" wool pant vs "dress" wool pant vs "tailored" wool pant etc. Usually they don't even indicate if it's slim/regular/athletic fit and there are hardly ever any measurements either
+1 damn this is so truepost #111561 of 1176662/12/14 at 1:57pm^cyc this sick regression needs to stopQuote:
Was so happy OG lmzd was back then read you gonna sell, RIP lmzd...post #111562 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:00pmThose are from SS2010 or something like that. I've bought so many I can pretty much tell just from the fit on the model (even though most pics have the hem rolled in so it looks cleaner). If you think like me, stick to virgin wool/viscose etc don't get cotton ones. Make sure the leg opening is between 7 and 7.4 these are usually the cut I want (I really dislike tailoring). Go for the regular cut if possible slim is cool but be careful sometimes the thighs border on tight. Just ask the retailer, I ask Farfetch all the time what the cut is and leg opening is
Sidenote: Sidezips are what I wear 90% of the time, I have found 7.3-7.4 openings fall perfectly (don't hug the shaft of the boot). Anything under that I know that it will be Moccs/Espadrillas materialpost #111563 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
All of the knits on knits lately have inspired me...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wtf on earth?! I have never seen nor even imagined something like this. Looks like the perfect outfit for the cabin after a long day of skiing.
looking good Regis!post #111564 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:11pmpost #111565 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:13pmpost #111566 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:13pmpost #111567 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:17pmpost #111568 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:22pmpost #111569 of 1176662/12/14 at 2:34pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 44 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 45 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Size 17/XL shirt blowout: Barba, Epaulet, Jill Sander, etc 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1