Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7434post #111496 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:17pmpost #111497 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:24pmpost #111498 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:39pmpost #111499 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:42pmpost #111500 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:44pmpost #111501 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:48pmpost #111502 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:50pmpost #111503 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:57pmpost #111504 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:59pmsee, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.post #111505 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
looks very good. At first quick glance, I swear I thought you were in a boxing ring !post #111506 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
the cut works for me
but then again, i've had a thing for voluminous coats ever since i saw this (skip to 1:30ish):post #111507 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
see, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.
i think its because his pants are too slim/tapered, i think that coat needs cropped or wide pants.post #111508 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:10pmpost #111509 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:13pmpost #111510 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:14pmQuote:
cool but what i meant when i said that was to very very loosely tie it, so that the two sides of the front arent even touching, and the belt is sorta hanging off to one side with a fairly large knot.
i saw some of those nonnative tourist pieces styled like this and thought it looked about 10x better than i've ever seen a belted piece look.
edit: found it
thats what i meant in terms of tying it loosely to the side
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1633 Active Users (257 Members and 1376 Guests)
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 10 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4th OF MARCH 2017 - THE DRAMATIC LOOK 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 12 minutes ago
- › Tailoring Shoulders of Sportjacket - Take in from the neck? 14 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Conservation Coat - BNWOT - Wine - 5 / V 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...