Thanks for the info! As well as the other info in the project management thread. Will reach out to you as I explore it further, ty
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7434post #111496 of 1176682/11/14 at 6:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #111497 of 1176682/11/14 at 6:46pmpost #111498 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:17pmpost #111499 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:24pmpost #111500 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:39pmpost #111501 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:42pmpost #111502 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:44pmpost #111503 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:48pmpost #111504 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:50pmpost #111505 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:57pmpost #111506 of 1176682/11/14 at 7:59pmsee, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.post #111507 of 1176682/11/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
looks very good. At first quick glance, I swear I thought you were in a boxing ring !post #111508 of 1176682/11/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
the cut works for me
but then again, i've had a thing for voluminous coats ever since i saw this (skip to 1:30ish):post #111509 of 1176682/11/14 at 8:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
see, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.
i think its because his pants are too slim/tapered, i think that coat needs cropped or wide pants.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1759 Active Users (456 Members and 1303 Guests)
- › FS: 2 new fabulous E.G. Cappelli Ties 1 minute ago
- › Silicon Valley (HBO) 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › [VOTING] SW&D CHALLENGE - BOLD COLORS 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...