Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7434post #111496 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:17pmpost #111497 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:24pmpost #111498 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:39pmpost #111499 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:42pmpost #111500 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:44pmpost #111501 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:48pmpost #111502 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:50pmpost #111503 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:57pmpost #111504 of 1176662/11/14 at 7:59pmsee, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.post #111505 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
looks very good. At first quick glance, I swear I thought you were in a boxing ring !post #111506 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:05pmQuote:
the cut works for me
but then again, i've had a thing for voluminous coats ever since i saw this (skip to 1:30ish):post #111507 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
see, i was gonna say it doesnt look right. there is a difference between something that fits but is cut oversized, and something that is just too big on you. that looks to veer too big to me, mr coffee.
the arm so good.
cyc, i love that jacket.
lmao if you sell that suit ima beat you up.
i think its because his pants are too slim/tapered, i think that coat needs cropped or wide pants.post #111508 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:10pmpost #111509 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:13pmpost #111510 of 1176662/11/14 at 8:14pmQuote:
cool but what i meant when i said that was to very very loosely tie it, so that the two sides of the front arent even touching, and the belt is sorta hanging off to one side with a fairly large knot.
i saw some of those nonnative tourist pieces styled like this and thought it looked about 10x better than i've ever seen a belted piece look.
edit: found it
thats what i meant in terms of tying it loosely to the side
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1107 Active Users (163 Members and 944 Guests)
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 28 minutes ago
- › Burgundy Suede Jacket 28 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Exmoor Snuff Roughout Suede size 7UK last 348E 30 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 32 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 34 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding