Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7380
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks. and i never really do =]
This looks so much better than the photos of the vest Oki-ni had when they were selling this. Hows the quality and warmth?
Yea, I think Oki-ni's models are all very tallish and lanky. If I remember right the model was 6"+ and wearing a medium. I'm 5'8 and wear a L. If you're very tall and slim it may end up being a little on the short side. As far as quality goes it's top notch stuff from SISP. I think a lot of their quilted items from last season are very nice. Warmth, it's not gonna do a whole lot for you in super frigid weather, but it does act as a nice mid layer.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bonus shot from yesterday
Will this be produced into an exclusive, one of a kind, signed photo as well?
kickin it at the levi's store (Click to show)
"well loved" raleighs
fiorentini & baker
part of my hand, somehow
I'm so damn glad you put the time in to make that jacket look good.
Somebody said earlier, but I didn't see it when looking that they'd like to see this with black derbies. I've worn these trousers like that before, but when I do that I usually do it with some kind of button up shirt and a normal navy wool gab blazer. With things like the cap, vest, and fuzzy jacket, I like them a lot more with casual footwear, like these sneakers.
That said, the Visvim I have are desert camo and would look really, really bad with these pants. Also, I wish they came out better in photos but these NB aren't a bright red at all, they're really a deep burgundy that just seems to photograph much brighter than they are.
ahhh i want that fuzzy jacket!!!! I shouldn't have hesitated on it!
If you meant the fuzzy jacket like someone else had thought, see above, if not, the Esemplare sweater is a felted wool crewneck (MORE TEXTURE) from NMWA. It's the first thing I picked up from them and it has been a go-to all winter.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Double Breasted Style. 36 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Oliver Peoples Riley Eyeglasses and Flip Clip Coco Tortoise 45mm 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)