Thumbed up Stanley before I even realized he was in the picture.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7380post #110686 of 1176662/2/14 at 11:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #110687 of 1176662/2/14 at 11:44pmpost #110688 of 1176662/3/14 at 1:12amQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
bonus shot from yesterday
Will this be produced into an exclusive, one of a kind, signed photo as well?Reference (Click to show)
post #110689 of 1176662/3/14 at 4:44ampost #110690 of 1176662/3/14 at 6:35ampost #110691 of 1176662/3/14 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
kickin it at the levi's store (Click to show)linda farrow/the row
"well loved" raleighs
fiorentini & baker
part of my hand, somehow
I'm so damn glad you put the time in to make that jacket look good.post #110692 of 1176662/3/14 at 7:42ampost #110693 of 1176662/3/14 at 7:46amQuote:
Somebody said earlier, but I didn't see it when looking that they'd like to see this with black derbies. I've worn these trousers like that before, but when I do that I usually do it with some kind of button up shirt and a normal navy wool gab blazer. With things like the cap, vest, and fuzzy jacket, I like them a lot more with casual footwear, like these sneakers.
That said, the Visvim I have are desert camo and would look really, really bad with these pants. Also, I wish they came out better in photos but these NB aren't a bright red at all, they're really a deep burgundy that just seems to photograph much brighter than they are.Quote:Originally Posted by g transistor
ahhh i want that fuzzy jacket!!!! I shouldn't have hesitated on it!There is one in size Medium, on sale, on Dana Lee's website for the person with the fastest trigger finger. It fits TTS and I've gotta say that it has easily been one of my most worn pieces of clothing since I got it. Part of that is because I would wear it all day at my old office, but part of it is that I just really, really, like it and it's easy to put on with just about anything.
If you meant the fuzzy jacket like someone else had thought, see above, if not, the Esemplare sweater is a felted wool crewneck (MORE TEXTURE) from NMWA. It's the first thing I picked up from them and it has been a go-to all winter.post #110694 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:18ampost #110695 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:25ampost #110696 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:28ampost #110697 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:35amMikey that looks awesome. You are really lookin good lately, only quip I have is that I would prefer tan/lighter brown boots with that. The earth tones + washed jeans are amazing, but the darkness of the boots throw me off. Here I am being SF picky tho
Unfortunately a medium would be too big on me, as the small leisure jacket I have shrunk just enough to be the "oversized perfect fit" I wanted. I had that thing bookmarked for so long but couldn't pull the trigger cuz I thought it was going to be too fuzzy, like shag carpet or something.post #110698 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:36ampost #110699 of 1176662/3/14 at 8:56amget your votes in if you havent already! poll expires tonight.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/378347/friday-challenge-jan-31-2014-a-princely-endeavour/0_20post #110700 of 1176662/3/14 at 9:35am
engineered garments dover jacket from fw11
wool overs knit
pac sun jeans
ll bean chippewa katahdin bootsQuote:
appreciate the compliments! would totally have worn my suede f+b lace ups but the weather is shit today so I default to these boots.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 25 minutes ago
- › NIB Crockett & Jones Brown Wingtips & Ferragamo Tramezza Norwegian... 29 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 29 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 36 minutes ago
- › Any other Edmontonians here? 39 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...