Scaglione air jumper
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7356post #110326 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #110327 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:26ampost #110328 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:26am
Much appreciated guysQuote:
My hair without product is not a pretty sight, way too flimsy and unruly to stay in place more than an hour
I am however planning to grow it out, hoping/thinking I won't have to use product (or atleast less) to keep it in place once it's longerQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
what shoes @kindofyoung
HM (f/w 12)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #110329 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:33ampost #110330 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:34ampost #110331 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:34ampost #110332 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:39amQuote:
Yoox has some Umit Benan pants that fit this exact descriptionQuote:Originally Posted by 3 Prague Winters
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Needs better pic! But from what I can see, I dig the stark jacket/ floral pant contrast. Black shoes would heighten the effect even morepost #110333 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:45ampost #110334 of 1176681/28/14 at 10:57ampost #110335 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:03am
Will google. Kind of like air jordans?Quote:Quote:
I dont know a lot about EG, but from what I have seen, I like it a lot. I probably could work it into my existing wardrobe for a new, more SWD, look to some of my fits.
I think there is some Yohji I could swing, but really would need a whole new look. Just slapping in a piece here or there with what I have will likely look off. Doing Yohji right would take a lot of concerted energy and kopping from me.post #110336 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:18ampost #110337 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:32am
Kind of a mish-mosh today. Not sure this really works but here ya go:
Color of the DBs is not exactly right; they don't look quite so jarring in real life, more of a honey/tan/brown and not quite as yellow as they look here. They probably could stand to get a little dirty still though.post #110338 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:35amQuote:
Agree on this.
Kolor is very nice (and I'd love tog et some peices for myself) but isn't it pretty hard to wear with it's play on proportions? Its def not what I would consider an "entry point" to SW&D from MC. Kolor is rather something I'd see c4 wear.
Yohji could work, but I also believe its also not very easy to get into unless you really now what you're doing. I mean, it'd be awesome to see stitches in it, but I think it's better to start a bit more realistic.
EG and Leder are good suggestions. Our Legacy, Dana Lee and the like could also work.
An EG Andover / Bedford, a Barbour jacket and a pair of pants from either of the brands above is a pretty failsafe option.post #110339 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:44amQuote:
Do you mean these: http://www.yoox.com/de/36437811SJ/item?dept=men#sts=SearchResult&cod10=36437811SJ&sizeId=4 ?
I'm not sure I could handle the leg opening. Seems like there's only a size 50 left.post #110340 of 1176681/28/14 at 11:46amwhat's all this nonsense , discouraging the man from his voluminous aspirations.
as wirearist once mentioned, "I wish more people would show some yohji worn, I think he's constantly mistaken as a difficult designer to pull off, being either too radical or challenging height wise. In my opinion he's the most accessible and democratic of the designers. With the exception of the price point of course."
i believe in you , @in stitches , whatever your goals may be :-)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 54 seconds ago
- › Going where the weather suits my clothes!! 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...