Scaglione air jumper
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7356
Styleforum Top Picks
Much appreciated guys
My hair without product is not a pretty sight, way too flimsy and unruly to stay in place more than an hour
I am however planning to grow it out, hoping/thinking I won't have to use product (or atleast less) to keep it in place once it's longer
what shoes @kindofyoung
HM (f/w 12)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yoox has some Umit Benan pants that fit this exact description
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Needs better pic! But from what I can see, I dig the stark jacket/ floral pant contrast. Black shoes would heighten the effect even more
Will google. Kind of like air jordans?
I dont know a lot about EG, but from what I have seen, I like it a lot. I probably could work it into my existing wardrobe for a new, more SWD, look to some of my fits.
I think there is some Yohji I could swing, but really would need a whole new look. Just slapping in a piece here or there with what I have will likely look off. Doing Yohji right would take a lot of concerted energy and kopping from me.
Kind of a mish-mosh today. Not sure this really works but here ya go:
Color of the DBs is not exactly right; they don't look quite so jarring in real life, more of a honey/tan/brown and not quite as yellow as they look here. They probably could stand to get a little dirty still though.
Agree on this.
Kolor is very nice (and I'd love tog et some peices for myself) but isn't it pretty hard to wear with it's play on proportions? Its def not what I would consider an "entry point" to SW&D from MC. Kolor is rather something I'd see c4 wear.
Yohji could work, but I also believe its also not very easy to get into unless you really now what you're doing. I mean, it'd be awesome to see stitches in it, but I think it's better to start a bit more realistic.
EG and Leder are good suggestions. Our Legacy, Dana Lee and the like could also work.
An EG Andover / Bedford, a Barbour jacket and a pair of pants from either of the brands above is a pretty failsafe option.
Do you mean these: http://www.yoox.com/de/36437811SJ/item?dept=men#sts=SearchResult&cod10=36437811SJ&sizeId=4 ?
I'm not sure I could handle the leg opening. Seems like there's only a size 50 left.
as wirearist once mentioned, "I wish more people would show some yohji worn, I think he's constantly mistaken as a difficult designer to pull off, being either too radical or challenging height wise. In my opinion he's the most accessible and democratic of the designers. With the exception of the price point of course."
i believe in you , @in stitches , whatever your goals may be :-)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 24 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 31 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...