Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #110222 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:16pmpost #110223 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:25pmQuote:This sucked.
I will be forever looking for the blue version of that shirt on yjp/rakuten. It looks so good.
Stan smiths are your favorite designer's favorite sneakers: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #110224 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:33pmpost #110225 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by DLester
Pics of NicelyNice with the famous winning smile from today's Seattle meetup, featuring a trip to Totokaelo (a great shop, buy from them)!
Great to meet you and Uzairh, sorry you couldn't make it DividedWay, another time...
Uzairh's ccp is an amazing piece and surprisingly wearable, not at all like the chitinous armor that I would have expected. It must have taken forever to make this. It fits NN apparently:
Great to meet you both too! Such a superb time today; weather was fantastic; food was awesome; talked about great stuff; all round solid!Quote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
CCP leather was amazing, feels a LOT better worn-in than it does off the rack. High neck was always my favorite jacket from Poell, though, love the way it frames even my gigantic head. If I was a bit more baller (and I didn't have too much leather in my closet) I might think about putting in an order. Still, Uzairh wore it a lot better than me, though, he looks quite sharp in it, I just look a bit scruffy with my beard and football cap. CCP is still a bit too formal and structured for me.
Uzairh also convinced me to check out some recent A1923, I've only handled older season stuff that felt a bit clunky - dude's boots looked fantastic and easy to wear.
I've actually been shifting my eye to tailored pieces more recently, picked up an Abasi + Rosborough jacket that is beyond anything I've owned, seeing Peir Wu garments in person really turned me onto the brand, and I'm keeping an eye out for some Devoa pieces that work for me.
You are kind with your words NN; thank you!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your A+R jacket...post #110226 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:39pmQuote:
after all that i would love to see a fit pic from youpost #110227 of 1176681/26/14 at 9:48pmQuote:
Congrats on the baby girl, that look of joy on your face tells the story. From experience, once you get over the initial adjustment period, it's a really great thing.
Nice sweater too, Schenider purple melange from this season?post #110228 of 1176681/26/14 at 10:03pmfuck all you guys skate his are hideous, been seeing that shit in socal since I was 8, shit was ugly then and they're ugly now
only reason they're wearing stans is because they don't know about common projectspost #110229 of 1176681/26/14 at 10:03pmpost #110230 of 1176681/26/14 at 10:24pmQuote:
Plenty of designers wear Stans. I'm on my phone but there are a ton of photos on sufu of said designers in Stans, including Rei K and raf I think? Maybe ghesquirepost #110231 of 1176681/27/14 at 1:58ampost #110232 of 1176681/27/14 at 3:19ampost #110233 of 1176681/27/14 at 4:29am
Vans and Sk8 Hi specifically are great beaters. I've owned a lot of vans through the years, but I'm also a skater (best skate shoes imo).
Bought a pair of Chucks that I painted white all over and they'll be my beaters this spring. Ideally I'd like to get pair of white Sk8 His since their profile is better than cons.
Goes well with a lot of styles.
+1 on the stan smiths too. Prob gonna grab a pair of the white/green ones.
Seeing how my Dries sneaks are falling apart due to shitty construction I feel pretty done with baller sneaks unless its some specific grail.post #110234 of 1176681/27/14 at 6:05am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 seconds ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 12 seconds ago
- › Home Made Sausage, Cured, and Smoked Meats 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › "Eaton's of Canada" Shoes -- what do you know about this brand? 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 11 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth