Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7349
Styleforum Top Picks
I will be forever looking for the blue version of that shirt on yjp/rakuten. It looks so good.
Stan smiths are your favorite designer's favorite sneakers: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pics of NicelyNice with the famous winning smile from today's Seattle meetup, featuring a trip to Totokaelo (a great shop, buy from them)!
Great to meet you and Uzairh, sorry you couldn't make it DividedWay, another time...
Uzairh's ccp is an amazing piece and surprisingly wearable, not at all like the chitinous armor that I would have expected. It must have taken forever to make this. It fits NN apparently:
Great to meet you both too! Such a superb time today; weather was fantastic; food was awesome; talked about great stuff; all round solid!
CCP leather was amazing, feels a LOT better worn-in than it does off the rack. High neck was always my favorite jacket from Poell, though, love the way it frames even my gigantic head. If I was a bit more baller (and I didn't have too much leather in my closet) I might think about putting in an order. Still, Uzairh wore it a lot better than me, though, he looks quite sharp in it, I just look a bit scruffy with my beard and football cap. CCP is still a bit too formal and structured for me.
Uzairh also convinced me to check out some recent A1923, I've only handled older season stuff that felt a bit clunky - dude's boots looked fantastic and easy to wear.
I've actually been shifting my eye to tailored pieces more recently, picked up an Abasi + Rosborough jacket that is beyond anything I've owned, seeing Peir Wu garments in person really turned me onto the brand, and I'm keeping an eye out for some Devoa pieces that work for me.
You are kind with your words NN; thank you!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your A+R jacket...
after all that i would love to see a fit pic from you
Congrats on the baby girl, that look of joy on your face tells the story. From experience, once you get over the initial adjustment period, it's a really great thing.
Nice sweater too, Schenider purple melange from this season?
only reason they're wearing stans is because they don't know about common projects
Plenty of designers wear Stans. I'm on my phone but there are a ton of photos on sufu of said designers in Stans, including Rei K and raf I think? Maybe ghesquire
Vans and Sk8 Hi specifically are great beaters. I've owned a lot of vans through the years, but I'm also a skater (best skate shoes imo).
Bought a pair of Chucks that I painted white all over and they'll be my beaters this spring. Ideally I'd like to get pair of white Sk8 His since their profile is better than cons.
Goes well with a lot of styles.
+1 on the stan smiths too. Prob gonna grab a pair of the white/green ones.
Seeing how my Dries sneaks are falling apart due to shitty construction I feel pretty done with baller sneaks unless its some specific grail.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › MC General Chat 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 9 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Gustin indigo x indigo basket weave chore coat 2 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Grey Suede Chelsea Boot - 8.5UK - Soller Last 3 minutes ago
- › Why i will never buy from Oki Ni again. 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...