yep. haha. i am resisting trying to be OCD about it. (i did lurk MC for a while ) i like my pants slightly longer. if i could change one thing i probably would get slightly more closed quarters the next time (don't have a buttoned pic)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #110072 of 1176661/24/14 at 8:53ami have the same tie. i love it.
no need to be OCD. the points i mentioned really are personal preferences more than anything, and tbh, it gives the fit a little more of an SWD feel, which is cool.
plz to get buttoned pic.post #110073 of 1176661/24/14 at 10:25ampost #110074 of 1176661/24/14 at 10:37ampost #110075 of 1176661/24/14 at 11:01ampost #110076 of 1176661/24/14 at 11:06ampost #110077 of 1176661/24/14 at 12:30pmi know this is the wrong thread but im in a rush. forgive me.
sns sweaters for 89 beans:
http://carsonstreetclothiers.com/sale/final-sale/fisherman-jacket.htmlpost #110078 of 1176661/24/14 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The Soloist hat
Stephan Schneider scarf
Ute Ploier cardigan
Ann D shoes
Really want to get a robe length cardigan and bucket hat.
I've wanted both types of pieces for some time but always decided against them due to wearability issues.
Bucket hats are so hard to rock though. You and scottm make it look easy.post #110079 of 1176661/24/14 at 12:44pmpost #110080 of 1176661/24/14 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
i know this is the wrong thread but im in a rush. forgive me.
sns sweaters for 89 beans:
thats a good dealpost #110081 of 1176661/24/14 at 1:15pmpost #110082 of 1176661/24/14 at 1:26pmpost #110083 of 1176661/24/14 at 1:26pmpost #110084 of 1176661/24/14 at 1:27pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1664 Active Users (373 Members and 1291 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 39 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...