or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7330  

post #109936 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

just wish he would not be a sissy about it afterwards... gotta own that shit instead of back peddling and saying "oh i was saying good game to him and then he hit me, wahhhhh" - nah bro, you were antagonizing the fuck out of crabtree and you know it, so own it.

I don't recall him apologizing for the content, just for the fact that it drew attention away from the team's hard won victory.
post #109937 of 117670
self indulgent post of the evening:

famous MC ebro spoopoker saw this fit and said i should quit MC. :mindblown:
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

x-post from militarism challenge
post #109938 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

self indulgent post of the evening:

famous MC ebro spoopoker saw this fit and said i should quit MC. :mindblown:

PooSpoker can keep himself busy taking photos for the Fedora Lounge

on the other hand, you also just said you'd kop some fw14 yohji so ...
post #109939 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I don't recall him apologizing for the content, just for the fact that it drew attention away from the referees hard won victory.

FTFY. Kap blew it though at the end, all the officiating BS aside.
post #109940 of 117670
I'm from SF and it's on Kaep 3 fourth quarter turnovers. Too bad he'll be rewarded with a gigantic contract this offseason, marks the beginning of the downfall in a salary cap league
post #109941 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I don't recall him apologizing for the content, just for the fact that it drew attention away from the team's hard won victory.

He didn't apologize, but he did try to spin it in the way I described...
post #109942 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

on the other hand, you also just said you'd kop some fw14 yohji so ...

that stuff was awesome.
post #109943 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

FTFY. Kap blew it though at the end, all the officiating BS aside.

The Hawks won that game my friend. The refs did not win it for them. There are always ref talking points after a big game -- no different here. No one knows about getting screwed by the refs more than the Hawks, who received an apology from the officiating crew after the 2006 SB.

Kap should have just run all night. The Hawks had no answer for that. Manning is immobile, which I why I think the Hawks have the edge in the SB.

At any rate Sea/SF was a thrilling game between the two best teams in the league.
post #109944 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

that stuff was awesome.

Stitchy, you know damn well where your heart and allegiance lie devil.gif
post #109945 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

The Hawks won that game my friend. The refs did not win it for them. There are always ref talking points after a big game -- no different here. No one knows about getting screwed by the refs more than the Hawks, who received an apology from the officiating crew after the 2006 SB.

Kap should have just run all night. The Hawks had no answer for that. Manning is immobile, which I why I think the Hawks have the edge in the SB.

At any rate Sea/SF was a thrilling game between the two best teams in the league.

I just don't see the Seahawks really being able to handle all those receivers of Denver, if the refs actually call it how they should. I expect a lot of penalties on seahawks secondary. They're physical but they also hold a lot Denver receivers are different then the 49ers receivers. More agile and shifty which with tall corners doesn't play well into how they'll want to play.

I wouldn't worry about Manning's mobility he's always been able to get the ball out early. That game will either be competitive or could get ugly quick imo.

As for the game I think the 49ers looked like the more dangerous team until the 4th quarter, the defense was playing really good and seahawks had no answer for Kap running it. But they did what they've done in a lot of close games this season, they grind it out made a couple big plays. That last play, it was a good pass from Kap gave enough air for Crabtree to challenge that ball which he didn't, it was better defense and a really smart instincts of Sherman tipping towards the field of play.
post #109946 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

Stitchy, you know damn well where your heart and allegiance lie devil.gif

i am a mountain man at heart. this snowy weather is bringing it out too.

---

never would have guessed there would be so many NFL fans here. noice.
post #109947 of 117670
Im too lazy to watch football so I am just going to steal lines from this discussion if anyone brings it up biggrin.gif
post #109948 of 117670
49ers in 2015!

BTW, do any of you actually bet on the games?

Nice hair, cyc. Much better than the usual spike IMO. I kind of have the same thing going on though FWIW so just personal preference. Your hair looks softer while mine is really rigid =\

AZN HAIR ugh
post #109949 of 117670
I don't bet on 49ers even if they're heavy favorites, enough stress goes into bigger games.
post #109950 of 117670
Man I am so pissed I'm heading back to Japan before the Super Bowl, would have been nuts to be here in Seattle. Stopped by the Pro Shop at Century Link today and totally jumped on the Seahawks merch bandwagon
Gonna watch the game at Hooters in Tokyo, bright and early 7:30 AM on a Monday morning!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread