or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7327  

post #109891 of 117666
Benesyed, I have some constructive criticism for you;

You appear to be divided between a couple of worlds in your latest pictures. This is not necessarily a bad thing; my own wardrobe is equally divided into pieces that could probably be categorized as "normal" and "insane." The only issue is that crossing the streams doesn't always achieve heroic results.

It looks like you're going for a tailored look, but the end product isn't quite there. Pushed up coat sleeves; rumpled slim trousers pulled over heavy boots; it's not giving you a rugged or louche or coolly unkempt vibe - it's mostly coming off as sloppy. I think that even just fixing the sleeves and trousers (either hemming them or wearing them with sleeker boots so they only stack at the ankle) would make this more cohesive. Turtleneck under overcoat is great, but in this case the coat looks (to me) as though it really wants to be paired with a sharper bottom half, and the sweater is hoping for something a bit more playful. Right now, you've got some awkward bulk going on in a lot of places.

I hope that some of that makes sense, and doesn't come across as condemning. I think you've come a long way, but hey, there's always room for improvement, yeah?
post #109892 of 117666
it's pretty fucking pitiful that you're THAT butthurt about me that you feel the need to go track my posts.

this is how i feel about this whole situation, as it's not the first time you've posted about it. maybe it'll give you some closure and some peace of mind, because at this point, i'm honestly feeling kind of sorry for you.

here's the dealt: i really do not give two shits about what you think. if someone posts something stupid, there's a good chance i'll call them out on it. of course, i might give you considerably less shit for it or none at all if i like you, but really, that's my own damn choice. feel free to do the same. i'll probably post a "damn, you got me" kind of reply, but whatever. i'm not losing any sleep over it. you shouldn't either. it's a fucking internet forum. it's great that internet people meet up, chill, hang out, and become good friends. that's a great thing. will you and i ever be friends? probably not, because you're pretty fucking stupid and i can't stand stupid people.

there may be a few pages of discussion about it, i may get shit for it because i crossed some boundaries, but ultimately, it will never derail the thread to the extent of isachenko's postings. we'll get back on track and sf will revolve as usual. that's the difference.

so here. i'll make it easy for you. stop caring so much about what i say
post #109893 of 117666
another day on sensitiveforum
post #109894 of 117666

RRL watch cap
Polo Ralph Lauren plaid shirt
RRL merino half zip
H&M denim
post #109895 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

it's pretty fucking pitiful that you're THAT butthurt about me that you feel the need to go track my posts.

this is how i feel about this whole situation, as it's not the first time you've posted about it. maybe it'll give you some closure and some peace of mind, because at this point, i'm honestly feeling kind of sorry for you.

here's the dealt: i really do not give two shits about what you think. if someone posts something stupid, there's a good chance i'll call them out on it. of course, i might give you considerably less shit for it or none at all if i like you, but really, that's my own damn choice. feel free to do the same. i'll probably post a "damn, you got me" kind of reply, but whatever. i'm not losing any sleep over it. you shouldn't either. it's a fucking internet forum. it's great that internet people meet up, chill, hang out, and become good friends. that's a great thing. will you and i ever be friends? probably not, because you're pretty fucking stupid and i can't stand stupid people.

there may be a few pages of discussion about it, i may get shit for it because i crossed some boundaries, but ultimately, it will never derail the thread to the extent of isachenko's postings. we'll get back on track and sf will revolve as usual. that's the difference.

so here. i'll make it easy for you. stop caring so much about what i say

I didn't read through all the garbage and effort you put into it but if I recall correctly I made a comment about your ugly ass forehead and hair and that's when you got all defensive, then on top of that I trolled you with your own post that was all in caps and here you go again spewing garbage and being an asshole which is what you are.

I ain't even mad son wink.gif
post #109896 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariiam View Post





all this bitching and everyone ignores how fucking rad these shoes are
post #109897 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

RRL watch cap
Polo Ralph Lauren plaid shirt
RRL merino half zip
H&M denim

 

 

where2kop Terry Richardson photo setup? seriously, I need to do this. it's great for showing the clothes, and yours have been looking awesome. you're making cheap H&M denim look good.

post #109898 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalporks View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Trying out some lad musician. 

Long sweater + short jacket + saggy tapered trousers is a sweet look. dig it
post #109899 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

all this bitching and everyone ignores how fucking rad these shoes are

i don't know... that pointed toe really looks weird to me... i passed on them for that reason.
post #109900 of 117666
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

all this bitching and everyone ignores how fucking rad these shoes are

I personally don't like the pointy toe but construction looks great
post #109901 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i don't know... that pointed toe really looks weird to me... i passed on them for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

I personally don't like the pointy toe but construction looks great

at least you two can agree on something. now kiss and make up.
post #109902 of 117666
well, that's some fucking amazing comedic timing. well played, life.
post #109903 of 117666
the pointed toe is super fucking weird and disturbs me but in the best way
post #109904 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post


where2kop Terry Richardson photo setup? seriously, I need to do this. it's great for showing the clothes, and yours have been looking awesome. you're making cheap H&M denim look good.

Thanks for the kind words. 99.9% of H&M's denim looks like pure shit. This just happens to be the one pair they have made that look cool and arent extremely skinny fitting. I was pretty surprised when I first saw them since they have great details like metal suspender buttons and a cinch back. They look far more like something RRL would produce than H&M.

It is pretty much just on camera flash against a white wall. For these ones I have been dodging out the wall so its pure white then bringing it back down to a bit of a grey so it looks even. You really dont have to go that high tech if you dont want though. The main thing is you have to set everything manually or the flash will try to expose for the wall and under expose everything.

Here is a photo that I just had published today using almost the same setup.

post #109905 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

I didn't read through all the garbage and effort you put into it but if I recall correctly I made a comment about your ugly ass forehead and hair

i just want to point out, that not only is telling someone they have "ugly ass forehead and hair" always beyond the pale imo, (personal insults having nothing to do with clothing are always off-putting to me), even if its to poster you are beefing with. in this case, you were actually saying that about AC, with whom you have no beef. thats kinda not cool no?

also, ACs head/face/hair/forehead situation is properly proportioned irl, i assure you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

where2kop Terry Richardson photo setup? seriously, I need to do this. it's great for showing the clothes, and yours have been looking awesome. you're making cheap H&M denim look good.

this. how do you get that perfectly clean white background?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread