Stanley, what are your thoughts on Manuel Ritz quality? Are you satisfied with it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7326
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "interacting weirdly" but I do think the shirt collar is not the best on me. I've found that cutaway collars and small buttondown collars (like 2.5" points) look best on me. I'm slowly phasing out these longer buttondown collars. This one (the old epaulet design) is particularly narrow too. I have a blue oxford with a cutaway collar on its way and will probably redo this fit with that when I get it. I imagine it'll look cleaner.
So far so good. Was pretty impressed with it out of the box, especially for the price. I've handled some Barena, which are a little nicer, but then those are also 5x the cost. The MR fits perfect and has a great jersey fabric that feels comfortable. It also has working sleeve buttons, which is kind of cool. The buttons all say "MANUEL RITZ" on them, which isn't. I might get the buttons replaced with some smoke MOP or maybe find something to match the slightly-distressed look of the stock buttons that don't have labeling on them. Only other complaint is that the breast pocket is just a little too shallow to hold my sunglasses without them sticking way out.
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.
yeah it looks way better than before. i'll try that the next time i wear them, thanks!
if i had stayed long enough to have drinks he would have gotten some.
also, peeps always be throwin around that you get no pusswah line. its almost a throwaway and i never understand the relevance outside of conversations actually relating to having sex. #rft
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
if that mean i get this one, yes. if not, then whateverzdude.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › BNIB Carmina fur lined boots Soller last size 10 UK 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › James Dean Barn Jacket made by Stevenson Overall---Medium 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...