Also, shout out to stitchy and his friend and nahneun and ambulancechaser and teger and everybody else that came by on Monday to make it a pretty fun day!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7326post #109876 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #109877 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:59ampost #109878 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:59ampost #109879 of 1176681/22/14 at 10:27amQuote:
Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "interacting weirdly" but I do think the shirt collar is not the best on me. I've found that cutaway collars and small buttondown collars (like 2.5" points) look best on me. I'm slowly phasing out these longer buttondown collars. This one (the old epaulet design) is particularly narrow too. I have a blue oxford with a cutaway collar on its way and will probably redo this fit with that when I get it. I imagine it'll look cleaner.Quote:
So far so good. Was pretty impressed with it out of the box, especially for the price. I've handled some Barena, which are a little nicer, but then those are also 5x the cost. The MR fits perfect and has a great jersey fabric that feels comfortable. It also has working sleeve buttons, which is kind of cool. The buttons all say "MANUEL RITZ" on them, which isn't. I might get the buttons replaced with some smoke MOP or maybe find something to match the slightly-distressed look of the stock buttons that don't have labeling on them. Only other complaint is that the breast pocket is just a little too shallow to hold my sunglasses without them sticking way out.post #109880 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:00pmpost #109881 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.
yeah it looks way better than before. i'll try that the next time i wear them, thanks!post #109882 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:16pmpost #109883 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:30pmpost #109884 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:51pmpost #109885 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:52pmpost #109886 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:55pmpost #109887 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:58pmQuote:
if i had stayed long enough to have drinks he would have gotten some.
also, peeps always be throwin around that you get no pusswah line. its almost a throwaway and i never understand the relevance outside of conversations actually relating to having sex. #rftQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)maybe i should buy another jacket
if that mean i get this one, yes. if not, then whateverzdude.post #109888 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:59pmpost #109889 of 1176681/22/14 at 1:02pmpost #109890 of 1176681/22/14 at 1:04pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 52 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Rome / Naples Advice 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...