Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7326
Styleforum Top Pickspost #109877 of 1176661/22/14 at 10:27amQuote:
Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "interacting weirdly" but I do think the shirt collar is not the best on me. I've found that cutaway collars and small buttondown collars (like 2.5" points) look best on me. I'm slowly phasing out these longer buttondown collars. This one (the old epaulet design) is particularly narrow too. I have a blue oxford with a cutaway collar on its way and will probably redo this fit with that when I get it. I imagine it'll look cleaner.Quote:
So far so good. Was pretty impressed with it out of the box, especially for the price. I've handled some Barena, which are a little nicer, but then those are also 5x the cost. The MR fits perfect and has a great jersey fabric that feels comfortable. It also has working sleeve buttons, which is kind of cool. The buttons all say "MANUEL RITZ" on them, which isn't. I might get the buttons replaced with some smoke MOP or maybe find something to match the slightly-distressed look of the stock buttons that don't have labeling on them. Only other complaint is that the breast pocket is just a little too shallow to hold my sunglasses without them sticking way out.post #109878 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:00pmpost #109879 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.
yeah it looks way better than before. i'll try that the next time i wear them, thanks!post #109880 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:16pmpost #109881 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:30pmpost #109882 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:51pmpost #109883 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:52pmpost #109884 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:55pmpost #109885 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:58pmQuote:
if i had stayed long enough to have drinks he would have gotten some.
also, peeps always be throwin around that you get no pusswah line. its almost a throwaway and i never understand the relevance outside of conversations actually relating to having sex. #rftQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)maybe i should buy another jacket
if that mean i get this one, yes. if not, then whateverzdude.post #109886 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:59pmpost #109887 of 1176661/22/14 at 1:02pmpost #109888 of 1176661/22/14 at 1:04pmpost #109889 of 1176661/22/14 at 1:13pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...