Also, shout out to stitchy and his friend and nahneun and ambulancechaser and teger and everybody else that came by on Monday to make it a pretty fun day!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7326post #109876 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #109877 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:59ampost #109878 of 1176681/22/14 at 8:59ampost #109879 of 1176681/22/14 at 10:27amQuote:
Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "interacting weirdly" but I do think the shirt collar is not the best on me. I've found that cutaway collars and small buttondown collars (like 2.5" points) look best on me. I'm slowly phasing out these longer buttondown collars. This one (the old epaulet design) is particularly narrow too. I have a blue oxford with a cutaway collar on its way and will probably redo this fit with that when I get it. I imagine it'll look cleaner.Quote:
So far so good. Was pretty impressed with it out of the box, especially for the price. I've handled some Barena, which are a little nicer, but then those are also 5x the cost. The MR fits perfect and has a great jersey fabric that feels comfortable. It also has working sleeve buttons, which is kind of cool. The buttons all say "MANUEL RITZ" on them, which isn't. I might get the buttons replaced with some smoke MOP or maybe find something to match the slightly-distressed look of the stock buttons that don't have labeling on them. Only other complaint is that the breast pocket is just a little too shallow to hold my sunglasses without them sticking way out.post #109880 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:00pmpost #109881 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.
yeah it looks way better than before. i'll try that the next time i wear them, thanks!post #109882 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:16pmpost #109883 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:30pmpost #109884 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:51pmpost #109885 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:52pmpost #109886 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:55pmpost #109887 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:58pmQuote:
if i had stayed long enough to have drinks he would have gotten some.
also, peeps always be throwin around that you get no pusswah line. its almost a throwaway and i never understand the relevance outside of conversations actually relating to having sex. #rftQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)maybe i should buy another jacket
if that mean i get this one, yes. if not, then whateverzdude.post #109888 of 1176681/22/14 at 12:59pmpost #109889 of 1176681/22/14 at 1:02pmpost #109890 of 1176681/22/14 at 1:04pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 15 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cigars 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 7 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...