Also, shout out to stitchy and his friend and nahneun and ambulancechaser and teger and everybody else that came by on Monday to make it a pretty fun day!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7326
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks. I don't know what you mean by "interacting weirdly" but I do think the shirt collar is not the best on me. I've found that cutaway collars and small buttondown collars (like 2.5" points) look best on me. I'm slowly phasing out these longer buttondown collars. This one (the old epaulet design) is particularly narrow too. I have a blue oxford with a cutaway collar on its way and will probably redo this fit with that when I get it. I imagine it'll look cleaner.
So far so good. Was pretty impressed with it out of the box, especially for the price. I've handled some Barena, which are a little nicer, but then those are also 5x the cost. The MR fits perfect and has a great jersey fabric that feels comfortable. It also has working sleeve buttons, which is kind of cool. The buttons all say "MANUEL RITZ" on them, which isn't. I might get the buttons replaced with some smoke MOP or maybe find something to match the slightly-distressed look of the stock buttons that don't have labeling on them. Only other complaint is that the breast pocket is just a little too shallow to hold my sunglasses without them sticking way out.
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.
yeah it looks way better than before. i'll try that the next time i wear them, thanks!
if i had stayed long enough to have drinks he would have gotten some.
also, peeps always be throwin around that you get no pusswah line. its almost a throwaway and i never understand the relevance outside of conversations actually relating to having sex. #rft
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
if that mean i get this one, yes. if not, then whateverzdude.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 36 seconds ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...