i'm not trying to sound like a dick, so sorry if i am. DividedWays is right tho, she posts the same thing without ever explaining why she thinks that way
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7325
Styleforum Top Pickspost #109862 of 1176661/21/14 at 8:58pmQuote:
Yeah. It was just a day trip yesterday. I came in with a friend of mine from high school to hang out and spend the day in the city and eat real good kosher food.
He agreed to let me have about an hour or so to hang out with Internet people. I should have tipped you off on the meet.post #109863 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:21ampost #109864 of 1176661/22/14 at 12:50ampost #109865 of 1176661/22/14 at 5:39ampost #109866 of 1176661/22/14 at 6:02ampost #109867 of 1176661/22/14 at 7:14ampost #109868 of 1176661/22/14 at 7:51ampost #109869 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:11ampost #109870 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:13ampost #109871 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:18am
I like this, and the pinroll is way better than the big cuffs you had before. Everything will look a lot better once it settles in and is washed a few times :)
Maybe one less cuff would be better to, or proportion them so they fall just a little bit lower than they are now.post #109872 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:35ampost #109873 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:41ampost #109874 of 1176661/22/14 at 8:56am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 22 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.