Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7302
Styleforum Top Picks
To add a few suggestions re Paris:
-Les Planches in the 1st is another good night spot (go thursday for Au Bonheur des Dames)
-Pierre Herme for best macarons in Paris
-Jacques Genin for chocolate and pastries
-L'As du Fallafel in the Marais for the best falafel you've ever had
I would also highly recommend getting the "Food Lover's Guide to Paris" app by Patricia Wells for offline, gps-enabled search and reviews of great restaurants and food stores all over Paris. I used this every day when I was there for a few months.
Les planches is where you go when you're underage but can buy bottles, I'm assuming tirailleur doesn't want to experience this. Music in Paris usually sucks unless it's Le Rex or Concrete. Fashion week parties or people hang out at the three (exclusive) places I mentioned. If you are used to american clubbing keep in mind people arrive after midnight and leave at 3-5.
Typical fascist week evening planning:
-Eat at whatever
-Go drink at Charlot until 12-12:30
-Go out to where the party is held
Yeah, I've got my eyes on a few things but finding stuff that fits isn't all that easy. Had to return some MMM sidezips because they were too big :(
Definitely go to a Moroccan and a Vietnamese restaurant.
Dunno if this is ironic but those two being former colonies, moroccan and Vietnamese can be really good cheap eateries.
Totally agree. I've always been a fan of the Frango's and it's tough to beat their One Day Sales.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Suit for $500ish 1 second ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 57 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)