or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7300  

post #109486 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

So I am in PAris for the week. Any recommendations on where to go, shop, eat? 

I went to a great all-you-can-eat steakhouse called Le Relais de l'Entrecote. The food is simple, but great. They only do steak frites in their 'secret sauce' (shog[1].gif) and are apparently quite famous for it (we stumbled across it by chance).
post #109487 of 117668

there are a bunch of them in Paris (also internationally under the "Relais de Venise" brand) and they all claim to be "the" original. I think the actual first is at porte Maillot but I'm not sure. Anyway they are really good. Nothing fancy but more than does the trick.

post #109488 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

there are a bunch of them in Paris (also internationally under the "Relais de Venise" brand) and they all claim to be "the" original. I think the actual first is at porte Maillot but I'm not sure. Anyway they are really good. Nothing fancy but more than does the trick.

So it's like the Ray's Pizza of Paris.
post #109489 of 117668
In that case, maybe going there would be a...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
mis-steak
post #109490 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

you beckoned?

i just saw your transformation.


STITCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY nod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gif
post #109491 of 117668

I vote for more Lumberjack Stitch. Beanie & beard is where it's at! :nodding:

post #109492 of 117668
@Tirailleur1 i loved restaurant kei, sola par hiroki, and spring when i was there.. :hide:  (kei and sola are japanese-french, spring is by an american i think)   
they're pretty affordable (under 100 euros) esp for what they serve.  i'm not the best at descriptions but u can check out the reviews online.. 
for bistros i thought les papilles was pretty good too.
post #109493 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i just saw your transformation.
STITCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY nod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gif

so glad you enjoyed. inlove.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahspam View Post

I vote for more Lumberjack Stitch. Beanie & beard is where it's at! nod%5B1%5D.gif

lol, i do like that look. might be going something kinda similar for this weeks SWD challenge.
post #109494 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Stitches in blue with glasses is my favorite stitches


When I saw that picture, I thought the exactly same thing.

post #109495 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post


Since the colors are off, I'm not sure if it looks as good in real life, but I love these photos. Very cool stuff. Makes me wish I could wear earth tones.

 

Yeah I got lucky with "magic hour" morning light in the outdoor photo. So probably not quite as good as that one looks. Thanks though.


Edited by jwalterweather - 1/17/14 at 5:33am
post #109496 of 117668

I figure it's about time I post. Need to try work something out to get better lighting in the future.

 

post #109497 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

So I am in PAris for the week. Any recommendations on where to go, shop, eat? 

Museums, Tira. To name just two, completely different, but both very interesting, IMO:

About Paris (with lots of stuff! smile.gif):

Musée Carnavalet
http://www.carnavalet.paris.fr


Contemporary art:

Palais de Tokyo
http://www.palaisdetokyo.com/


Louvre and d'Orsay are great (and crowded) as well, of course. As well as tons of other museums there. Don't forget to just walk the streets and sit in the parks. And take the metro if you want to travel fast from one part of the city to another. Enjoy!
post #109498 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post

I figure it's about time I post. Need to try work something out to get better lighting in the future.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


The fit is good but i feel like it lacks something more exciting. Maybe some color or cooler shoes. Anyways good job, i challenge you to brighten up a little.
post #109499 of 117668

I definitely need to get cooler shoes. Decent boots are high on my kop list, but I've got small feet so finding stuff is pretty hard.

post #109500 of 117668

iamcybirg, are you and Damon Albarn twins or just sibligs?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread